Honored Contributor

What Was Your Favorite Beauty Purchase in 2021?

Let's say your top 3 beauty purchases in 2021.  I just went thru all my Sephora orders (and Ulta but none of those were favorites) and have 12 listed Smiley Surprised  I don't know if I can narrow it down any further!  Darn, I'm going to have to add a Honorable Mention.  I can't list these in any order.  Why did I think this was a good idea? lol

Huda Rose Quartz Blush/Highlighter

Replica By the Fireplace perfume

Lancome Tient Idole Concealer

Honorable Mention: Dior Addict Steller Lipgloss in 465 Shock

The others  on my list.  ANY of these could have been in the top 4.  It was impossible to choose:

Huda Musk perfume: this really ties with By the Fireplace but doesn't last as long on me.

Huda Rose Quartz e/s palette

Tatcha Kissu

ABH Vol 4 e/s palette

Fenty Pro Filter foundation

Fenty Ease Drops Skin Tint

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Airbrush powder

Sol de Janerio Bum Bum Cream

Dior Backstage Face and Body

Honored Contributor

Re: What Was Your Favorite Beauty Purchase in 2021?

@monicakm   I want to try the Dior  Backstage Face & Body but I am hoping to catch it on sale.  I don't know if this is Beauty but I think so because it sure makes us feel beautiful.  I purchased by Trish McEvoy:

Sexy 9 parfum 

Trish parfum

Both very different but so invitingl.  They make me feel beautiful.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

This is a hard one because I purchased a lot of stuff last year.  I'm going to go with the new things that I use reguarly.

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Powder - don't use this everyday because it's so pricey for the amount of product but it makes my skin look so good and is great under the eyes.  I alternate with No. 7 Lift & Luminate Powder which is also excellent.

Stila Extreme Lash Mascara - this was a surprise.  Got it in a BoxyCharm and wasn't expecting anything.  I have a lot of mascaras and this is the best of all of them.

Catrice True Skin Hydrating Foundation - can't wear this on it's own as it's a bit too dewy, but mixed with EL DW, it's perfection.

Honorable Mention:  Nars 9 Pan Eye Shadow Palette - fantastic formulas and gorgegous neutrals with pops of blue and green.  Unfortunately it's limited edition.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 I've been wanted to try that Sexy 9 parfum but bought a few other perfumes in the last couple of months and really don't need any more.  Would you say this scent is better in winter/summer or is it something you can wear year round?

Honored Contributor

Mine are two different sizes of exfoliation tools...one for my face and the other for my body. They've made a big difference in how my skin looks b/c my skincare products are working better by absorbing them much easier.

Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand (dupe for the Bee Stunning DiamondBuff FACE)

Microdermabrasion Wand - Revlon

Bee Stunning DiamondBuff BODY

Diamondbuff Body - For Beautiful Glowing Skin - Bee Stunning

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee I agree, that Revlon tool is great, thank you for recommending it before.  I love it.  I definitely will check out that body tool, my legs especially could use some better exfoliation!

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@SilleeMee I agree, that Revlon tool is great, thank you for recommending it before.  I love it.  I definitely will check out that body tool, my legs especially could use some better exfoliation!

@lkat 

Glad you love the Revlon tool! 

The Bee Stunning tool is an investment, I realize that. But it's a one-and-done purchase and you will own it for the rest of your life. First time I used it on my legs it was shocking! icon_e_surprised.gifSo much 'stuff' came off I couldn't even believe it. But after a few sessions, my legs are so smooth and look great...ready for spring/summer! It also made the skin on my upper arms a lot smoother, too. Hardly any crepiness. I love this tool.

Respected Contributor

Smashbox Cali Contour Blush/Highlight/Bronzer Palette (I love this one more than the Ablaze Palette & I never thought that would happen.)

Fenty Soft Matte Powder Foundation

TF Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette tied with ABH Norvina Eye Shadow Palette.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking really hard here.  I have 2.  One in the skincare category and one make-up.  

The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm

Essence Taupe It Up eyeshadow

I have a lot of things I bought and love but those have to be my standouts.  Nothing expensive but staple items.  I use the cleanser every single night and I get way more use out of the eyeshadow palette than I thought I would.  And I typically only use a couple of shades at once.

Honored Contributor

@lkat   I love Sexy 9 so much that I don't care what  season it is.

kindness is strength