Honored Contributor

Re: What Was The First Anti-Ageing You Bought On QVC?

Tatcha CAMELLIA CLEANSING OIL.  My first experience with Tatcha was at Sephora (in store).  A small sample size of the water cream.  I've been happily hooked ever since and use a suite of their products....cleansing oil, rice face wash, gentle rice wash, dewy skin cream and the water cream.  It's a good thing the rest of my skincare is CHEAP  (The Ordinary) because it off sets the cost of the Tatcha products Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

That's it!  How did you do it!  You're brilliant!  I could not think of that to save my soul!  Yes --- I am shocked they still sell it!  I wonder if Leigh is still around???  Thank you so much!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

I started with The Principal Secret from Victoria Principal.  I loved her products!

@Linmo 

@Starpolisher 

@Harpa 

Looks like a few of us liked her products. I eventually moved on to try other brands. 

@ECBG 

I can't remember what I bought first, but like many posted I tried the Genie Line Smoother. I also tried the Diane Young neck cream, some Philosophy, and some SSC & Wei East products from HSN. I currently don't use any of these so I guess that says something. 🤔

Valued Contributor

Years ago I purchased a few things from Dr Denese's line.  I used them for a couple months, but it didn't do anything special for me.  My drugstore products (and some Clinique that I was using at the time) performed just as well.  

Honored Contributor

Philosophy skin care.  I used it for ~9 years before venturing out into other brands.

I now use a combination of Paula's Choice (mostly booster serums), WEN skin care (exfoliator, moisturizer, lip care, etc.), O'o Hawaii (eye cream rocks!) & Peter Thomas Roth.  They play well together & I see good results.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

None.  

All I ever bought (and still buy) is Avon's Dramatic Firmng Cream.  Been using it for years.

Esteemed Contributor

The only product I bought was not from Q but HSN. It was from Marilyn Miglin.  It was a face creme that smelled like clover.  It was a moisturizer, the smell was fresh and beautiful.  That was a long time ago.  I don't know if she's still selling these days. I liked her better than Adrienne, not as loud and pushy.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

That's it!  How did you do it!  You're brilliant!  I could not think of that to save my soul!  Yes --- I am shocked they still sell it!  I wonder if Leigh is still around???  Thank you so much!!!! 

Spoiler
@SilleeMee always amazes!  
Trees are the lungs of the Earth