Super Contributor

Re: What TSV's do you hate to see... since that will dominate the day?

mattress presentations..........electronics

AS A MATTER OF FACT...........I think presentations for all products are much too long. Just show me the product, I can see the price on the screen...and thats all I need. I don't need a long dissertation ............

Respected Contributor

Don't care since I don't sit & watch QVC

Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 SK8 Girl said:
On 5/24/2014 terrier3 said:

Computers, mattresses, electronics, vacuum cleaners.

Yuck!

All of the above!!!

Same here. QVC must sell a lot of computers because seems they are on almost every day. I also don't like garden items (will buy locally, if needed), Wen, and cameras.

Valued Contributor

D/B, Susan Graver....................Electronics, Kitchen.........................I am a Fashion Girl.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/24/2014 DL2843 said: Computers, vacuum cleaners, and mattresses

agreed

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need to see any one single product from any department presented for an entire hour. I suppose QVC has some data which tells them different, but I can't imagine any marginally intelligent person not getting the gist of what something is and does after about 15-minutes. 30-minutes is stretching with the host and vendor repeating themselves, and an entire hour seems like nonsense to me.

I can't say I hate any product category. What I can say is for example if the TSV is a mattress, then I probably won't even click to QVC on that particular day. The exception of not tuning in at all would be if that TSV occurs on a day which a regularly scheduled Q show I watch is on. Then I would tune in for that show.

Super Contributor

WEN! Especially what whole month of WEN - I think its coming up - enough already.

Also, it seems like everytime I turn on one of the other shopping networks - Shop HQ? they ar talking about Invicta watches - I would think all of America would have an Invicta watch by now judging by how much they push them.

Regular Contributor

DELL, HP, any electronics. UGH. Mattresses, cameras, vacuums, fitness equipment

Valued Contributor

Me too. Agree with the original post and a few others too.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand either why they can't move through the products a lot faster. Why not show them more quickly and show them again if they really want to push them. The hosts are always saying, "We aren't going to have time to present such and such." Either they can't present it for some other reason or they need to move faster. Show the features quickly, show the colors and the price. Then move on!

I don't watch all day but if I want to see, for example, the Dooneys I want to see a lot of different bags. When they spend 20 mins on one bag I usually have already been distracted by something else before the next bag comes up.

KJPA