Respected Contributor

Re: What Rollers Do You Use on Your Emjoi Micro Pedi?

@SilleeMee, it has to be plugged in.

That's a plus for me.  It doesn't lose strength when the batteries start wearing down.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36wrote:

That's a plus for me.  It doesn't lose strength when the batteries start wearing down.

Okay now I'm confused because you are saying the batteries run down...?? Why would it have batteries if it has to be plugged in to work? So is this device rechargeable so it can actually be used w/o the cord? @Bri36

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

@Bri36wrote:

Okay now I'm confused because you are saying the batteries run down...?? Why would it have batteries if it has to be plugged in to work? So is this device rechargeable so it can actually be used w/o the cord? @Bri36

@SilleeMee, I'm so sorry.  I worded that so badly.

The corded one does not have batteries.  I was talking about my original Emjoi that runs on batteries.  They're two different models.  

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Whether you have a more powerful corded one or a battery operated one, please be careful.  The first time I used one, I was overzealous.  I didn't realize it until that night in bed.  My feet felt like they were on fire, particularly the heels.  I do not remember how long it lasted, but I know it was a few days of excruciating pain.

I buy generic rollers from Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the green rollers as they are the most coarse and get the job done faster. I also have the gray rollers which are less coarse and the blue rollers which are the ones that come with the unit. I also have the accessories like the blue cone shaped attachment to smooth calluses near the outside pinky toenail.

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@SilleeMeeno kidding?! wow.. now that's great!. I had no idea and I eBay often. Appeciate this Smiley Wink! I'd use the most extreme one as well the other seems so blah on my feet. So these eBay refills will fit on my Micro Pedi as well? it's the the smaller one.
I'm thinking of buying the electric one as people said on the reviews it worked better - harder/less weak the batteries also I saw it on Q TV the other day.. it wobbles back and forth too...looks much better! then my battery Micro Pedo. What do ya  think? TIA

Yes, the generic rollers from Ebay fit the smaller version Micropedi. I also use rechargeable batteries in my Micropedi and I keep an extra set of batteries in my charger so I never run out of juice. @mimi5775

@SilleeMeeThx a lot Smiley Wink. One more thing  - do you think the newer electric one works more vigorously as seen on a presentation? not that my feet are bad at all but like to do this faster and it just looks stronger ..resmebles the original Pedi that 1st came to Q that I gave my son. But this one is now w/a cord. Hmmm....

I just started using the corded one, and it is definitely faster.

@QVCkitty1

Okay I have to get this one now lol. I'll gve away my other one! I like it faster -works better!  thanks!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri36wrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

@mimi5775,

I have never used the corded Micropedi but from what I've read here people say it is more powerful than the battery-operated one.

It's so much better.  It's called the Tornado.

QVC has the Tornado with 6 rollers.  It's a great deal.

Anyway, I just bought the pink extra coarse flex rollers.  I'm curious about those.

@Bri36

Great!

I just saw indoor kitty saying it's faster..now I want this kind.

Will put on wish list now. I'll give my other (Micro Pedi) away as they came as a duo. TY!

And @SilleeMee ty too Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I have both, and I never use the corded one.  I don't think it is that much faster and the battery one is so easy to use without having to plug it in.  You just grab it and zip zip you are done! 

Respected Contributor

I get mine on Amazon..They are dark green and super coarse- work great, but they might be too much for some- Remember I am a California barefoot year round type of person, my feet are pretty tough, but they DO sell all "coarsenesses"