Trusted Contributor

Re: What Rollers Do You Use on Your Emjoi Micro Pedi?

@SilleeMeeno kidding?! wow.. now that's great!. I had no idea and I eBay often. Appeciate this Smiley Wink! I'd use the most extreme one as well the other seems so blah on my feet. So these eBay refills will fit on my Micro Pedi as well? it's the the smaller one.
I'm thinking of buying the electric one as people said on the reviews it worked better - harder/less weak the batteries also I saw it on Q TV the other day.. it wobbles back and forth too...looks much better! then my battery Micro Pedo. What do ya  think? TIA

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@SilleeMeeno kidding?! wow.. now that's great!. I had no idea and I eBay often. Appeciate this Smiley Wink! I'd use the most extreme one as well the other seems so blah on my feet. So these eBay refills will fit on my Micro Pedi as well? it's the the smaller one.
I'm thinking of buying the electric one as people said on the reviews it worked better - harder/less weak the batteries also I saw it on Q TV the other day.. it wobbles back and forth too...looks much better! then my battery Micro Pedo. What do ya  think? TIA

Yes, the generic rollers from Ebay fit the smaller version Micropedi. I also use rechargeable batteries in my Micropedi and I keep an extra set of batteries in my charger so I never run out of juice. @mimi5775

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

Yes, the generic rollers from Ebay fit the smaller version Micropedi. I also use rechargeable batteries in my Micropedi and I keep an extra set of batteries in my charger so I never run out of juice. @mimi5775

@SilleeMeeThx a lot Smiley Wink. One more thing  - do you think the newer electric one works more vigorously as seen on a presentation? not that my feet are bad at all but like to do this faster and it just looks stronger ..resmebles the original Pedi that 1st came to Q that I gave my son. But this one is now w/a cord. Hmmm....

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775,

I have never used the corded Micropedi but from what I've read here people say it is more powerful than the battery-operated one.

Honored Contributor

I use the green ones.

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@SilleeMeewrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@SilleeMeeThx a lot Smiley Wink. One more thing  - do you think the newer electric one works more vigorously as seen on a presentation? not that my feet are bad at all but like to do this faster and it just looks stronger ..resmebles the original Pedi that 1st came to Q that I gave my son. But this one is now w/a cord. Hmmm....

I just started using the corded one, and it is definitely faster.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1,

Which one is the corded one? I can't seem to find it here. Thanks.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMeewrote:

@mimi5775,

I have never used the corded Micropedi but from what I've read here people say it is more powerful than the battery-operated one.

It's so much better.  It's called the Tornado.

QVC has the Tornado with 6 rollers.  It's a great deal.

Anyway, I just bought the pink extra coarse flex rollers.  I'm curious about those.

Honored Contributor

Thank you! Woman Happy @Bri36

Honored Contributor

@Bri36,

Will the Tornado operate without the cord or does it have to be plugged in?