Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What Rollers Do You Use on Your Emjoi Micro Pedi?

I need to order some new rollers and don't know which ones to get!  Which ones do you like best? 

Honored Contributor

Re: What Rollers Do You Use on Your Emjoi Micro Pedi?

I buy mine at Amazon and I get the extra coarse, and extreme coarse.  They have a wide assortment, it just depends on what you need.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy the roughest ones they make...the green Xtreme. I usually buy the generic ones from ebay. I think they work just as good as the original. Sixteen rollers for less than $20 and free sh.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the answers!  Probably should get rough ones too!  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I think the green ones last longer for me. My feet aren't bad at all, I just like them perfectly smooth. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I use a variety of the rollers depending on how bad my callouses are and how long between.  I prefer the green or the black for the tough areas but the blue does a nice job if you don't have serious thick skin or foot issues. I also think that the blue works if you are faithful about tending to your feet weekly.  There are some multi selections that combine the differnt types of rollers and auto delivery you can change your type of roller. If I had to pick one type and I had some roughness on the heels and a few callouses then I would pick the green. Hope this helps you.  

Esteemed Contributor

Industrial strength.....LOL

Honored Contributor

I use the green ones; I think they are the most coarse. If they aren’t, I bought the wrong ones! lol I don’t get Emjoi brand. I get a dupe from Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

I recently discovered dupe replacements on Amazon.  Definitely the way to go.  Coarseness depends on individual need/preference.

Honored Contributor

I bought dupe rollers on Amazon a couple years ago and I didn't feel like they lasted as long as the branded ones. I haven't had to buy rollers again though, because of the deals QVC has had.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval