Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
I’m a BIG fan of Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil. I’ve tried several facial oils in the past and always ended up disappointed. The Skinn oil is the best I’ve ever used. I have it on auto ship so I never run out.

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch . What are the results you get by using the Skinn product?  Do you use it every night or how often do you apply? 

@San Antonio Gal  - The Skinn oil is a mixture of several different oils plus other anti-aging ingredients. It’s mainly part of my PM routine, but I will use it in the AM from time to time if I’m staying home.  It’s hard to attribute outcomes to one product alone as I believe all the components of my skincare routine play a part, in addition to taking a certain collagen supplement. Even so, I believe the Skinn has helped give my complexion a more youthful look and softness. Sometimes I’ll use it alone and sometimes I’ll mix it with another moisturizer.  You don’t need a lot.  I’ll split one drop and use for both under eyes and outer corners.  Then, a few more drops for my face and neck.  It absorbs quickly and doesn’t transfer onto my pillowcase.  I wake up with a soft face.  It’s the best oil I’ve ever tried.