Honored Contributor

Re: What Makeup item could you live without?

ONE item? Highlighter - that's it. Don't take anything else away! LOL! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I gave up eyeshadow last summer and haven't really missed it. I do use Laura Geller French Vanilla or Diamond Dust Highlighter to brighten my lid area...and one of her bronzers if I "really" feel the need for something in the crease, but that's rare. 

I'm still using liner & mascara 6 days a week (still working, and church on Sundays). 

Respected Contributor

At age 70 I can't live without anything yet. Love makeup and love playing with new looks. I still wear eye makeup, foundation, blush, and lip color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Primers, (face and lashes) and highlighter. 

Respected Contributor

Foundation. I've never worn it.

Respected Contributor

I can live without any type of primer, face, eyelid, lip, etc. Also setting spray, eyebrow pencil, lip liner, finishing powder. I don't use highlighters or bronzers so I don't need those either. 

I could live without lip glosses or lipsticks, I rarely use them. But I do use lip balm all the time as my lips are dry. I could live without blush too. I have some and use it on ocassion but definitely don't need it.

My everyday makeup is eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation routinely. I use blush and eyebrow pencil sometimes. 

Regular Contributor

For me it would be bronzer, hi lighter and lip liner. I don't wear those and don't like them on others. So unnatural. I'm retired now so I don't wear makeup when I'm alone around the house but put it on if I'm going anywhere. I'd scare people if I didn't have makeup on!! I have loved makeup since the Avon lady used to come to our house when I was a kid! Remember those little lipstick samples!!

Valued Contributor

the one make up item I can't live without is brow pencil. I don't leave home without it on.  

Honored Contributor

Eyeliner and mascara.  I haven't worn either for so many years.  

Honored Contributor

Eyeshadow, I stopped using it last year. I use mascara and liner and that is enough Smiley Happy And I dont use mascara often.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller