Respected Contributor

Re: What Makeup item could you live without?

I could survive without liquid foundation (use powder instead) and primer. BUT I do like them!  So basically nothing. I love my eyeliners, mascaras, eyshadow palletes, lipstick, lip gloss, blush, brow gel, highlighter.  I find it fun to do my makeup every day, and even more fun for going out at night, with a little more oomph.  

Honored Contributor

I could live without all of it. I hate wearing makeup. It makes my eyes red & water. I think I must be allergic to it all. LOL!!!

I put on some tinted moisturizer with a little blush, brows, something on my lips. I take a wet wash cloth & wipe around my eyes so nothing on or around them. It does not take long before my eyes are red & bothering me.

I don't wear it now unless I go some place. First thing I do when I get home is wash my face.

Respected Contributor

I don't wear a lot, but I do wear a bit of foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner ind lipstick.   Once in a while I'll use mascara.  I can live without all the rest.  

Honored Contributor

Eyeliner, I just can't apply it .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I could live without all of it..and I do.

I haven't worn make-up most of my life, unless I had to for work purposes.

I have even skin color and my eye brows are thick and not sparse, I guess I could use a little mascara, but why bother?  I loath lipstick and always have.  I hate the taste and the look of it on me.  I guess lipstick would be my answer...I wouldn't wear it...ever.

I couldn't go without earrings though.  They are make-up for my ears.

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee where do you buy your careprost? Years ago I ordered it from All Day Chemist, then switched to a company here in the states, but for the life of me cannot remember it's name!

Thinking of using it again as it worked better for me than any other eyelash serums. Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

All of it. My most important items are concealer, lip color, mascara, and lip color. Probably in that order.

Many days I don't use concealer, but when I do have something to cover, it suddenly becomes really important. Mascara and lip color just make me look more girly and healthy, with a big bang for the effort. I envy people with plenty of natural pigment in their lashes and lips.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Eyeshadow and eyeliner.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

ALL OF IT, really.

Respected Contributor

Foundation and highlighter.