Honored Contributor

What Makeup/Skincare Are You Asking Santa For?

Honored Contributor

Re: What Makeup/Skincare Are You Asking Santa For?

[ Edited ]

Santa's going to get the bill for Voluma™

Edited to add:    I just asked Santa to throw in an extra bottle of that "Cherry" perfume......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I consider makeup/skincare personal maintenance and never ask Santa for that.  Santa is supposed to think I'm naturally beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I buy my own makeup and skin care, never considered it for a gift.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I have never either but I've read a couple people say "I'm going to ask Santa for..." and it was makeup items.  Maybe like a $160 e/s palette or something they would normally not spend that kind of money on.  But, ya know, in light of the devastation and carnage in Kentucky and surrounding states and the hundreds of families affected by the tornadoes, it seems so very insignificant.  When that same system ripped thru here, never in my wildest thoughts did I imagine what it would do as it traveled east.  My heart goes out to all the families and families of families affected by that storm.

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased 2 items of my skincare at 30% off discount so Santa will have to surprise me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The Sephora sale did Mrs. Santa in! And she's not waiting until it's under the tree to use it!

Santa usually brings fragrance. So we'll see!  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:
Santa is supposed to think I'm naturally beautiful.

When DH is rushing me to leave for wherever & I'm getting ready, I always tell him 

"Hold on, it takes work to look natural" LOL  I'm not asking for any beauty related items,

usually we buy gadgets for the house, stuff we'll both use.  Not exciting but needed. Yesterday our old printer ran out of ink cartridges (again) we purchased a new one with no more cartridges. $$$. And, all the Nest accessories that have magically been delivered to our house. Santa knows what's up, 😁  @monicakm  is Santa bringing you beauty items?  

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing. I buy my own makeup and skin care. I don't need anymore right now and will buy it myself when it's needed. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Santa sent my stuff early.  I have two kits I call sample kits, one with the Cinnamon Buns and Benefit mascara, and the one that has the sunglasses, mug and travel cup.  So far they have not tempted me to open them, will wait for Xmas.