Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Face Firming Product?

@SilleeMee........Here’s a good video from one of my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru Elle Leary giving her review on her favorite LED Mask https://youtu.be/SMlJQfgBMw0 Hoe it helps with your questions.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm 70 and have few wrinkles, but I believe in faithful care of my skin. For years, I've exfoliated with a mild product weekly for my sensitive skin, cleanse my face nightly (I'm now using Micellar water), use Dr. Denese Firming Facial Pads, and her night cream. I use a daily serum and moisturizer - either Dr. Denese, Olay or Elizabeth Arden. Men in their 50s - 70s rarely have wrinkles, and I believe it's because they remove all those dead skin cells via shaving. Weekly exfoliation can pretty much do the same thing! Sagging is another issue when you get into your 70s!

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@SilleeMee  I've done 5 (I think) 10 minute red light treatments.  For my face I think the pores look smaller & puppet lines are disappearing.   My package is for 18, which includes 18 LipoLaser treatments. 

I'll be doing an extra mask treatment since I bought the mask.  That will be 3 per week.  DH is using the mask too.  He's 5 years older than me and a Harley rider.  Time will tell......

The LipoLaser is helping with my weight loss and skin firmness. (belly & thighs)  I weigh between 115-119#  I want to get to 110.  I've lost 20# and also done CoolSculpting. 

Sounds wonderful Woman Happy @Mary Bailey  Way to go! Good luck with the continued weight loss. 

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
@SilleeMee........Here’s a good video from one of my favorite YouTube Beauty Guru Elle Leary giving her review on her favorite LED Mask https://youtu.be/SMlJQfgBMw0 Hoe it helps with your questions.

Thank you @Naturesbeauty. The video was very helpful and the mask thing sounds too time consuming for me to pursue it.  It's one of those things that you have to use consistently to get results. I probably won't be going there.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  DH does it 10 minutes 2 or 3 times a week.  Just lay back in recliner and let it go.  easy peasy.