Honored Contributor

What Is Your Favorite Beauty Brand?

I know we all have products from various brands but do you have a brand that you use more, one you prefer over all others?  I have makeup that ranges from Colourpop to (recently) Westman Atelier.  I don't know if I can choose just one but I guess it would be Dior.  Lipglosses, eyeshadows, blush, fragrance, and powder.  My favorite used to be Fenty...who btw owes me a contour stick.  Says it was delivered but I never got it.  Hope they'll believe me.  Speaking of WA, this is the one product I wish I'd bought during the sale and apparently still can, but I've spent enough.  Color is Petal

Westman Atelier - Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Petal 0.21 oz / 6g Clean at Sephora

And the one product I missed out on (out of stock)

Dior - BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette Cool Neutrals

Respected Contributor

Re: What Is Your Favorite Beauty Brand?

Oh wow this is tough... when I got dressed this am I looked at my counter and it is Channel. Fragrance... no question Tom Ford!! I tried his makeup a few years ago and I was not impressed. It was just ok. I did a declutter a few weeks ago and now I'm using more things I hadn't used in a while! A daily fresh look! Lol!  Have a good day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No one brand but I only use Mally creme eyeshadow sticks for my lids as well as Mally milk chocolate liner to cover over those shadows for the exact shade I like and Bobbi Brown shadow  sticks to use for under my lower lashes.  Stilla waterproof eyeliner for lining above my top lashes and inner corner of my eyes.  All these are long lasting and waterproof.  Now only use Josie Maran Argan Daily moisturizer SPF 47 instead of foundation with a touch of Bare Mineral original translucent powder.  I only use Benefit Gimme Brow products.  I can use up to 5 or 6 different waterproof mascaras to build my lashes.  Lip products are not as important and usually only use Buxom gloss. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   My pro stash is across the boar lines and too many to mention here.

My personal lines are Bobbi Brown for the shades of foundation, tinted moisturizer, concealer and corrector. Westman Atilier Foundation Sticks (shades O and N), blush stick in Petal and contour stick in Biscuit are new favorites.

Eye shadow is now BB or LM shadow sticks or  Dior palettes (Cashmere is a go to). Eye liners for tightlining are UD black and navy and lip pencils are Makeup By Mario (Hugh is the best neutral shade for me) w/ Buxom Dolly. Mascara is still L'Oreal Voluminous, but during the  Sephora sale purchased a few high end mascaras to try.

Honored Contributor

Whatever is on sale. They are all the same.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Whatever is on sale. They are all the same.

@Group 5 minus 1   Happy you found products that work for you. I cannot use drugstore foundations and other items that I cannot swatch. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have much of a variety in my arsenal but 97% Clinique, 2% Laura Geller, 1% miscellaneous.

I stay with a product that works. 

Respected Contributor

I have a mix of high end and drugstore. I guess it would depend on the category. My favorite shadow palettes are from Too Faced, Natasha Denona and Colorpop. Face palettes are from Hourglass, Too Faced and Smashbox.  My most used lip products (I have many) are from Maybelline. Brows are ELF, NYX or Dior. Blushes are all over the place. Hard to nail one line down. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I have a variety of brands in my stash so I can't really choose a specific brand.  There's so many great products and brands out there these days.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's no way I can nail this down to one brand.  Right now, The highest end product I use is Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation (thanks @San Antonio Gal for suggesting it).  On the opposite end of my beauty spectrum would be Essence for their lash primer and Lash Princess mascara (although right now I'm enjoying Benefit BadGal Bang).  The majority is somewhere in the middle.