Valued Contributor

Re: What Is The Best Morning Cleanser For Dry Skin Please?

My dry, sensitive face loves Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Best cleanser I’ve ever used.
Honored Contributor

For the morning, I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.  Make sure you get the Gentle Skin Cleanser and not the Daily Facial Cleanser.  They look exactly the same.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser Unscented - 16oz

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - 8 fl oz

Respected Contributor

Many derms recommend just rinsing the face in the morning. I workout in the mornings so I do use a cleanser. Kitao  makes a very gentle cleanser which doesn't strip the skin I  get  this at Ulta. They also make a wonderful Essence which I also use after cleasning.. Stay away from anything that is a gel. Those are too drying for drier skin types. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

Purity.....I use it morning and night...gentle and easy...buy when they have those giant specials w/free shipping from Q.  

@tsavorite   I've had no luck w/ Purity. It has some strong sulfates that dry my skin. Glad it works for you, though. 

I agree that Purity is much too drying for me too. It works great for cleaning my makeup brushes though.

Honored Contributor

You could maybe try using just a damp microfiber face cloth. That will remove whatever is on your skin without stripping. Microfiber is inherently chummy with oils and anything with pigment like color cosmetics.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Dr.Denese hydrating facial cleansing lotion. I have very fair, dry senstive skin with allerrgies, issues and it works for me. Very gentle and you only need a little bit of the product to wash your entire face.

Valued Contributor

@ECBG 

I have 2 I like . The first is earth science ceramedx .extra gentle cleanser ( its the cruelty free version of Cerave) . The second is Vanicream gentle facial cleanser . i actually have oily sensitve acne prone skin. In the AM  I use Zapzyt salicylic acide cleanser , and at night I use these as my second cleanser , so times I do use in the AM too .

have a great weekend 

Respected Contributor

In the morning I just use a very warm wet microfiber cloth.  If you still want to use a cleanser in the morning, I would try just a little of Paula's Choice Moisture Boost cleanser, it will not dry your skin out, it's awesome, been using it for years.

image.png

Respected Contributor

I use Avalon Organics Intense Defense Vitamin C Cleansing Milk. I will sometimes stray and try something else but I always go back to this one. It is the least drying I have found for me.

Honored Contributor

Just warm water on one of the micro cloths from campanelli on the Q---have heard from many sources that you really don't need to use a cleanser in the morning---how does your skin get dirty when you sleep? I do this every a.m. I have sahara desert dry skin year round--I use my oils, and serums and moisturizers in the a.m. then cleanse in the p.m. Using my Mia really helps at night too. then I use my nightime products, which are a little more intense for the dryness factor.