Honored Contributor

Emoticon smiley with thumb down

Respected Contributor

If she doesn't stop all the alterations, she WILL look like the cat woman soon. She seems to have a bad case of attention addiction, any way she can get it.

She can't, and won't, let it go. It's really sad, but I also get it, too. She's not someone who will go home and start knitting sweaters. Not after the life she's led and ongoing support of devoted fans.

Honored Contributor

Her skin looks beautiful but the rest of her looks like something that crawled out of an air duct aboard the Starship Enterprise... I don't know if she's trying to be relevant, as far as I'm concerned she hasn't been in years, but she is clearly trying to recapture youth. It isn't working. 

I was never a fan of Madonna and I never felt she was particularly attractive, never thought she was inordinately talented and never cared for her personally. She was at the right place at the right time with the right act. Whether or not she'll still pack 'em in on a concert tour is questionable but some might go merely for the nostalgia, the bells and whistles, or so they can say they saw Madonna.

Please make note that I'm speaking purely for myself and expressing what is my own opinion. A shame that we now need to include disclaimers when we post but, well, so be it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I re-uploaded them.  I was trying to get images of her face.  She's got a lot going on in the face lately.  I thought maybe some of the beauty sleuths might be able to pinpoint what work she's had done. 

I think she had a facelift

botox

Lip injections, face lift and buccal fat removal @gertrudecloset 

If she did nothing and followed the board's advice that gray hair is natural and most procedures are "baaaaad" then there would be threads about how she let herself go.🙄

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yikes. She has altered her face way too much-it doesn't even look natural at all..She is trying way too hard to try to be relevant, just like Shania Twain and they kist look bad!!!!  Madonna has always been very weird to me anyways!   

@CANDLEQUEEN her tour just sold out in minutes, she doesn't even have to try, she's still very relevant.

@Love to Run Maybe relevant isnt the right word then, but to me she seems desperate to hang on to her youth-maybe that is more appropriate!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@love to workout wrote:

Just because some people will go hear her "sing", does not mean she is still relevant.  Her over use of plastic surgery and her extremely strange behavior, shows a person who is trying to hold onto something that is long gone.  In addition, the ticket prices for her upcoming shows are outrageous and will exclude more than half her fan base from being able to attend.

Well she is a "singer" after all, what else would make her relevant? Her entire tour sold out in minutes, so apparently there are tens of thousands of people that are eager, willing, and able to hear her sing.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Regular Contributor
Other than the hairstyle (which she's worn before) and the bleached brows, she looks like Madonna to me. 60 year old Madonna with good skincare and minor tweaks.
Trusted Contributor

Madonna has been trying to look and act like she is still 25 for the past 25 years (note well after she actually was 25).  Just too much work on her face.

Super Contributor

I don't think anyone needs to feel "bad" for Madonna. LOL    Hope that I can get a concert ticket.   

Respected Contributor

And she could update her wardrobe too!!  She's been wearing a version of that black suit since the 90s.