Honored Contributor

Temple implants for sure. Looks like hair line modification also. Just to name a couple of things besides a face-lift

Respected Contributor

I didn't recognize her except the first pic looks a bit like her but the others not so much.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Madonna in 2014.

Madonna

Super Contributor

Doesn't even look like her. Sad.  

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Yikes. She has altered her face way too much-it doesn't even look natural at all..She is trying way too hard to try to be relevant, just like Shania Twain and they kist look bad!!!!  Madonna has always been very weird to me anyways!   

@CANDLEQUEEN her tour just sold out in minutes, she doesn't even have to try, she's still very relevant.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Occasional Contributor

Just because some people will go hear her "sing", does not mean she is still relevant.  Her over use of plastic surgery and her extremely strange behavior, shows a person who is trying to hold onto something that is long gone.  In addition, the ticket prices for her upcoming shows are outrageous and will exclude more than half her fan base from being able to attend.

Honored Contributor

I imagine it is hard to have been so famous and suddenly become old and no longer at the top and relevent... It is too bad that she can not just live a wonderful rich rest of her life  and just forget about being famous... life is short. She has worked hard enough... just accept where you are in life and step back... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN WITH HER THOUGH....

Frequent Contributor

@love to workout wrote:

Just because some people will go hear her "sing", does not mean she is still relevant.  Her over use of plastic surgery and her extremely strange behavior, shows a person who is trying to hold onto something that is long gone.  In addition, the ticket prices for her upcoming shows are outrageous and will exclude more than half her fan base from being able to attend.

That's an oxymoron.  If she was not relevant, no one could go to see a concert she had.

Respected Contributor

Re: What Has She Done?

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset   Thank you for capturing the pics.

I watched the Grammies last night.  Had they not introduced Madonna, I would absolutely not have recognized her.

Trusted Contributor

Oh my gosh, she's only 64!!  Way too young for anything other than minor fillers or botox in deep lines.