Honored Contributor

Re: What Has Happened to When Hope Is Not Enough Replenishing Cream?

On 9/14/2014 Dell said:
On 9/14/2014 terrier3 said:
On 9/13/2014 Dell said:

terrier3, I posted to you on the Back From the Vault thread that they do have a set of three fall shower gels and gave you the item number. Hopefully you see this post to you.

Thanks...I got them!

I have a bottle of Spiced Gingerbread Cookie I just opened too.

terrier3, Glad you saw this post to you. I remember years ago the Spiced Gingerbread Cookie. That was a good one. Enjoy your fall shower gels. There is nothing better.

Thanks...I'm going to enjoy them while they are still around!

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 KatieB said:

I feel like they will get rid of Philosophy in a year or so. When I get used to a particular product, they get rid of it... That's the reason I don't like buying from QVC. I liked the replenishing cream also... And Philosophy's deodorant in Pure Grace and Amazing Grace. They don't carry that anymore either...

KatieB

The only big dept. store we have close to where we live is Von Maur's. Anything else we have to drive 35 minutes to get to. They also have an Ulta close to the Von Maur's...I am going to check there today to see if they have it. If they are "out of it" too...that will be a pretty good indication it is being fazed out. I still do like the HIAJ original day cream...it seems to agree with my skin. My routine is fairly simple ...day cream, night cream, and a Clinique eye cream for dark circles.

Respected Contributor

Amazon has it, and it qualifies for free shipping. The link below is one that is fulfilled by Amazon (most of the other sellers ship from the UK). I would email the seller before buying, though. One review mentioned receiving a jar that wasn't sealed. Most of the other reviews rated highly, so it's worth a shot.

http://www.amazon.com/Philosophy-Enough-Replenishing-Cream-Ounce/dp/B0007UNGFY/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&i...

I have a nagging feeling that I remember reading awhile back that WHINE Replenishing Cream was discontinued. Try contacting Philosophy for the scoop.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Well, they saved one for me so I got the free gift with purchase. A really nice bag with a snap out plastic compartment. I received 7 items with it.

1 oz. Purity 1 oz.
1 oz. Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion 1 oz.
1 oz. Amazing Grace shampoo, bath and shower gel 1oz.
1 Time In a Bottle .07 oz.
1 HIAJ night (intense retexturizing moisturizer) .4 fl. oz.
1 small tube .4 Original HIAJ moisturizer
1 Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Lotion 1 oz.

Thanks for the tips, celery.... I appreciate it. If anyone is interested ....it looked like Von Maur had several of these bags left. I went to Ulta and they have discontinued it. She said something in the new "Nurture Line" will replace it.

Contributor

I have also become very disappointed in Philosophy lately. They discontinued Inner Grace which has been my favorite fragrance since it came out and I bought a bottle of Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub a few weeks ago at Ulta and it is much more "watery" than it used to be and I can't even feel the exfoliating beads in it anymore. It is obvious that Coty is trying to cut corners and save money and I for one am not going to support this brand any longer. Am trying some of the ASDM? products. They seem to have good reviews and their prices are very reasonable. Too bad Philosophy, you seem to have let the mighty $ take away your loyal customers.

Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 jubilant said: Thanks for the tips, celery.... I appreciate it. If anyone is interested ....it looked like Von Maur had several of these bags left. I went to Ulta and they have discontinued it. She said something in the new "Nurture Line" will replace it.

You're welcome. Just thought you might want to stock up on a couple more, since you mentioned it's one of your favorites. I had a feeling I'd read it had been discontinued. No fun when that happens to something you really like (and works well with your skin)!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥