Honored Contributor

Re: What Has Happened to IT Beauty Products?

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@beach-mom  Hi, just read it and am doubtful that cosmetic companies keep such a close eye on where products are sold. Call me a skeptic, but why have testers out if products are not available for sale in a store?

@Shanus 

I thought the testers were pulled because of (drum roll.....) the virus!

@ECBG  She's talking about testers in China. They're back on counters here, so I assume other countries, as well.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I found IT brushes on amazon!  Love them, but I prefer the longer handle.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't used their products in awhile, but, IT Cosmetics is copying the ad campaigns off of Doll 10.  Literally, the they took Doll 10 name off and just slapped IT Cosmetics on.  They posted it on TikTok.  Who at the company is thinking that is OK...

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@PilatesLover wrote:

I love the Tightline mascara base coat but Sephora stopped carrying it.  

If you stopped using Tightline, what are you using for a mascara base coat now?

@PilatesLover   Do you mean a mascara primer? If yes, I use the L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer. Yes, it's white. I wait a few seconds for it to get a bit "set" and then apply mascara. This is not in my every day arsenal since it's time consuming.

Thank you, yes - I couldn't think of the right word.

Frequent Contributor

I use a mascara PRIMER  before whatever brand mascara I like at the time.  The only primer I use is Diorshow Maximizer 3D.  It goes on white.  I wait about 30 seconds then apply mascara.  Sometimes I'll do 2 coats of primer for a more dramatic look.  Only downside is that it's pricey.  hope this helps

Frequent Contributor

I so agree with you.  I have been a loyal IT girl for years and have recommended it to friends and family who also loved it.  The last couple years has brought me disappointment with this brand.  They changed the colors of the CC foundation so I no longer could get my perfect match.  They eliminated the Confidence in a Compact which was a fav of mine. And the universal brow doesn't last at all.  

Super Contributor

It's like Philosophy selling off to cheap Coty. I wore Amazing Grace for over 10 years. Always got compliments. Now the fregrance doesn't last more than 10 minutes. Such a let down. It was my favorite.