Super Contributor

What Happened to the TTV Beekman Soaps?

Just went to site and now they are showing watches as the TTV.  I am so confused.  Feel like I am in the Twilight Zone!!!!  

What is going on????

Respected Contributor

Re: What Happened to the TTV Beekman Soaps?

They must have sold out already!  Evine usually has 2 TTVs and I watched part of the presentation on the soaps last night and it was a todays special.  Just went through the Beekman inventory on .com and that 4 bar set is nowhere to be found.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is still the ttv

item number

310-924

Honored Contributor

I never saw it listed as a TTV... Was it? Or just a preferred price? I was asleep @10 so I never saw it presented.

Honored Contributor

The Beekman Boys were only in for a quicky visit last night.  It wasn't a true TTV, but rather an OTO of sorts.  It looks like it's still available though.

310-924
$33.74
$4.99 Shipping
6 Value Pays of $5.62

SET INCLUDES:
One bar of Vanilla Absolute soap - 9 oz
One bar of Honey and Oats Scrub soap - 9 oz
One bar of Honeyed Grapefruit soap - 9 oz
One bar of Honey and Orange Blossom soap - 9 oz

Respected Contributor

Thanks JeanLouisFinch...I have been wanting to try these.

I love Goat Milk Soap, it makes one's skin so soft.  I use to make it, (Boy, I guess it has been about 15 year since  doing so).  Anyway, all of you out there...If you haven't ever tried Goat Milk Soap I think you will be pleasantly happy with the results.

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Thanks JeanLouisFinch...I have been wanting to try these.

I love Goat Milk Soap, it makes one's skin so soft.  I use to make it, (Boy, I guess it has been about 15 year since  doing so).  Anyway, all of you out there...If you haven't ever tried Goat Milk Soap I think you will be pleasantly happy with the results.

@Bellabutterfly  You're welcome.  Woman Happy

I've tried the goat milk lotion they have out to sample at Cracker Barrel, but never bought any.  I only started using Beekman 1802 soap in early September and I really like it a lot.  

Honored Contributor

It sold out, along with most everything else, while I was watching it!

Esteemed Contributor

Ref:Beekman soaps.

My question is this-

Has anyone actually had an opportunity to buy any of their soaps/or products? Are they top quality/gender acceptable/without the fragrance?

The reason I ask was, last night I tried to place an order through phone online, and was switched over & over to different message departments, even though I do have an acc't # with them, the Evine Cust. Serv. is horribly set up for -apparently- this one show/Beekman.

By the 15 minute try time, Evine went to watches. There was no way to retrieve a live CS to place that order or further orders. I could not do on line computer, either.

I have one item bought from there, so I do have an acc't with them. My problem, I believe, was the asking for your CODE# -and I have 2 different ID #s that were set up 4 months ago. So, there is no love with this website to be of any interest to me. 

I do vaguely remember 3 months ago when Beekman 1st came on, the show had 2 full hours. I do not think Beekman brings in large quantities to make their time slot that productive...just my observation??!!

Personally, my opinion is most of their products appear low quality, other than Borghese+ a very few other brands. 

Definitely do not have any ambition to shop with them. I do think that the Todd English cookware was 100% quality. That, I believe was some type of a Special Today Only feature.

There must be a better way in ordering, especially if it (hypothetically) is a unique product. I have no idea since I order very little, other than through QVC.  

I'll take any suggestions from frequently on line customers. It can't be that difficult...or IS it? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

Ref:Beekman soaps.

My question is this-

Has anyone actually had an opportunity to buy any of their soaps/or products? Are they top quality/gender acceptable/without the fragrance?

The reason I ask was, last night I tried to place an order through phone online, and was switched over & over to different message departments, even though I do have an acc't # with them, the Evine Cust. Serv. is horribly set up for -apparently- this one show/Beekman.

By the 15 minute try time, Evine went to watches. There was no way to retrieve a live CS to place that order or further orders. I could not do on line computer, either.

I have one item bought from there, so I do have an acc't with them. My problem, I believe, was the asking for your CODE# -and I have 2 different ID #s that were set up 4 months ago. So, there is no love with this website to be of any interest to me. 

I do vaguely remember 3 months ago when Beekman 1st came on, the show had 2 full hours. I do not think Beekman brings in large quantities to make their time slot that productive...just my observation??!!

Personally, my opinion is most of their products appear low quality, other than Borghese+ a very few other brands. 

Definitely do not have any ambition to shop with them. I do think that the Todd English cookware was 100% quality. That, I believe was some type of a Special Today Only feature.

There must be a better way in ordering, especially if it (hypothetically) is a unique product. I have no idea since I order very little, other than through QVC.  

I'll take any suggestions from frequently on line customers. It can't be that difficult...or IS it? Thank you.

You don't like the channel, you think it's low quality so I have to ask: why are you bothering?