Respected Contributor

What Happened to The Laura Geller Show Tonight?

Well, I am disappointed again in the schedule lineup change. I know this can happen, but when you expect to see Laura and see it's another IT Cosmetic show, it's just a bit disappointing. JMO

Honored Contributor

Re: What Happened to The Laura Geller Show Tonight?

Yes, it can be disappointing, but's possible that something came up with Laura Geller. 

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

Well, I am disappointed again in the schedule lineup change. I know this can happen, but when you expect to see Laura and see it's another IT Cosmetic show, it's just a bit disappointing. JMO

VERY disappointed.

Hope Laura is OK

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was watching a beauty show on Beauty IQ last night and it had the rep from Wander Beauty, Laura Geller and Becca altogether doing makeup. The rep from Laura Geller said that Laura was not feeling well and she gave a shoutout to Laura and hoped she was feeling better. That is all that was said. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

Thank You for your post. This explains her absence. I hope she is doing ok and that she will be back soon. I love watching her shows.  I met her in person when the Q had a store at the Mall of America in Mpls. She is exactly as she is on TV. Super friendly and genuine. It was a great privilege to see her there.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny you are wecome. I hope she is okay too. I am not a huge fan of her products because they don't work for me (except her baked elemens foundaiton, which is my HG for years now!) but I always enjoyed her shows and she does seem like a genuinely nice person. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze

She is genuinely nice and when I met her it was like I had known her all my life. I use her balance and brighten baked for my face and my eye shadow. Other shadows make my one eye leak.. as Laura states she has that problem too. It's my HG also.