Respected Contributor

Re: What Happened to IT Universal Brow Powder, Taupe?

It's discontinued...try ebay, poshmark & other resell sites. Good luck @Skyegirl21.

Valued Contributor

Go to ITs website & email their customer service for answer.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL , thanks for the recommendation. It does look like a match to IT taupe. And price makes it worth a try! Appreciate you! 😊💐

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@JudyL , thanks for the recommendation. It does look like a match to IT taupe. And price makes it worth a try! Appreciate you! 😊💐

@Skyegirl21  - You're welcome.  Hope it works out for you

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Idk the answer. If you need to replace your brow powder you may want to give RMS brow powder a try. I really like it. It's easy to use and it looks natural not fake.

@Skyegirl21 

@KBEANS is right!  I love IT Cosmetics Brow Powder but I think it has been discontinued.  I use RMS now (medium) and it is just as wonderful!  You should give it a try!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21   Have you tried the RMS light shade? I wear the medium and my hair is grey/silver...used to be dark brown.

I agree you may want to try the ABH powder which has a compact with 2 shades and many choices. Begin w/ the darker one at the arch to the tail and the lighter shade at the beginning of brow...even with one shade, go heavier at the arch and lighter in front.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @SurferWife  @and  @Shanus , for the great info! I will take a look and try the application tips.  Have a wonderful day! ☀️

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Skyegirl21   Have you tried the RMS light shade? I wear the medium and my hair is grey/silver...used to be dark brown.

I agree you may want to try the ABH powder which has a compact with 2 shades and many choices. Begin w/ the darker one at the arch to the tail and the lighter shade at the beginning of brow...even with one shade, go heavier at the arch and lighter in front.

@Shanus and @Skyegirl21 

I use the ABH powder too!  I use the auburn which matches my hair really well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Idk the answer. If you need to replace your brow powder you may want to give RMS brow powder a try. I really like it. It's easy to use and it looks natural not fake.

I've never heard of RMS brow powder.  Where do you buy other than AMZ.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I used IT Universal Brow Pencil in Taupe for years.  Then -- the "lead" would fall out every time and break.  I'm very careful with products also.

I loved the product, but got tired of replacing the product because of this.  I haven't looked for it anymore because of this problem.

There were many reviews of the same problem I had.  Don't know why the company let the product go down so badly and still have a higher price.