Respected Contributor

Re: What Fragrances Are You Wearing?

I did finally buy "Good Girl" which I love. The price is more than I like to pay for perfume but the bottle is so so cuteWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Burberry For Her

@wishmoon if this is the same as the classic Burberry Woman, I love it too and it's my go-to in the cooler months.

I'm in the process of transitioning into my favorite summer scent now, DKNY New York for Women.

ETA I just checked and those are two different Burberry fragrances.

I'll have to give the "for her" a try!

@Texasmouse wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Burberry For Her

@wishmoon if this is the same as the classic Burberry Woman, I love it too and it's my go-to in the cooler months.

I'm in the process of transitioning into my favorite summer scent now, DKNY New York for Women.

@Texasmouse wrote:

@wishmoon wrote:

Burberry For Her

Funny you should mention it, but the only other fragrance I wear, after trying everything I could think of, is Burberry Woman. If you like that, I'm pretty sure you'll like "Her."

Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

I did finally buy "Good Girl" which I love. The price is more than I like to pay for perfume but the bottle is so so cuteWoman Happy

@VenturaHighway  .. is that the perfume that comes in a bottle in the shape of a shoe??  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Donna Karan Cashmere Aura

Versace Bright Crystal

Tova

To the other person that posted about JLo Glow, I still love that too and always get compliments!

Oh, and Angel when I'm in the mood.

Esteemed Contributor

So many mentioned here are favorites.

Daisy,Chanel #5, Happy, L'air du Temp. And I've always a bottle of Bath and Body Warm Vanilla Sugar on hand. I love it for everyday it's light and inexpensive.

Demeter has a scent I love called Frozen Pond...don't know how they do it but it smells just like it sounds,cool and fresh.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Ok, I have to admit that I haven't changed my fragrance hardly over the years.....always loved Paloma Picasso (hard to find) and Angel.

Honored Contributor

I'm gettng rather lazy/casual about fragrances these days.

For everyday - I like Avon, and I layer - so I have shower gel, lotion and perfume sets for each of my faves.  

Whatever I decide to squirt in the bathtub in the morning is what I wear that day.  

My "good stuff" is just the perfume ... I haven't touched it in months.  Like I said ...  lazy and casual.

Honored Contributor

I like some of the Nest fragrances, but I guess I am the only one.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN ....you're not alone, I like the Midnight Fleur fragrance, before that I wore a TOVA fragrance.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree 

I wear Amazing Grace also.  You mentioned it being a different smell.  With allergies most of the time, I can't really tell.  But a while ago I had to attend a meeting in town.  Got there a little early and strangely enough a couple of the guys there smelled sugar cookies - my cologne made me smell like sugar cookies!!!Woman Embarassed 

Is that what you smell when wearing it?  I felt kinda weir being tol I smell like a sugar cookie!Woman LOL