Honored Contributor

Re: What Fragrances Are You Wearing?

Today I’m weairing WEN Summer Honey Peach.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Philosophy's Amazing Grace.  I splurged and bought myself the big shower gel/body lotion set and the spray cologne for my birthday.  The scent is a different for me but I love it, so does hubby.  

Respected Contributor

Miracle from Lancome... and Oribe.
Regular Contributor

Hi.  Currently wearing Acqua Neroli by Clean.  I mean this one is my favorite fragrance of all time.  I am running out of the 3.4 oz size and I already bought another one.  It is definitely a clean fragrance but it also reminds me of baby cologne.  Since they don't have any body lotion or shower gel I use Philosophy's Baby Grace whipped body cream and shower gel to layer with it.  

By the way you're going to love Fresh fragrances.  My favorites are Sugar Lychee and Life but Lemon Sugar is definitely good if you like citrus scents.  

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Various Demeter fragrances:

* Pure Soap (smells exactly like Ivory Soap)

* Lemon Meringue (not as foodie as the name; on me a 

fresh lemon smell)

* Blueberry

* Peach

* Dark Chocolate

* Vanilla Ice Cream

I wear whatever I’m in the mood for that day. 

@ Montana   Me, too!!!!    "Clover" is my fave........but I admit to having a whole bookshelf FULL of Demeter fragrances.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I've been enjoying Child Perfume for several months now.

Super Contributor

I've been wearing:

Daisy Love by Marc Jacobs and Tiffany

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Chanel - COCO Mademoiselle Hermes- Elixie Des Mervelles Parfum - smells delicious Tom Ford - Black Orchid Eternity - was my mom's favorite Carolina Herrera - Good Girl Donna Karan - Cashmere Clinique- Aromatics Elixir
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 For fall/winter my go-to fragrance is Cinnabar by Estée Lauder. Switch up with Chloe, White Linen, Kate Spade, Ellen Tracy, Trejor, Clinique Elixir, Clinique Wrappings (all time fave), Beautiful, Flowerbomb,etc, etc. I just ordered a new fragrance Beautiful Belle by Estée Lauder. Yes, I love perfume. Smiley Happy

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

I have some body cream that is monoi oil. So I'm looking for a perfume that has this in it. I found some on the Yves Rocher website but their website is down todayWoman Sad  I love this scentHeart

@VenturaHighway 

Carol's Daughter has a monoi fragrance. It's not on their website, though, but you can find it at HSN.

My everday fragrance = mostly Tova. Sometimes I use the Monoi, and sometimes I use a Nest. It's been a while since searching for a new fragrance.