Trusted Contributor

Re: What Eye Shadow Color For Me

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@Misplaced ParisianI really like Bobbi Brown's cream eyeshadow in several colors. They look fine alone or I add powder on top in the same color family.

I have one called "Super Nova" by Jane Iredale that I love. It goes well with the "Heather".

I might add, Bobbi Browns's eyeshadows last a long time.

@VenturaHighway Sweetie, thank you for the all information.  I greatly appreciate it.  Squeals of glee.

Respected Contributor

@Misplaced ParisianYou are most welcomeWoman Very Happy Jane Iredale is a great brand and I have used it for many many years. Go to her website and you can read how it all started. Very interesting.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway I just had time to look up the company.  Wow. I had no idea.  I'm defnitely ordering that glorious eye shadow shade.  Again, thanks for sharing all the information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@VenturaHighway I just had time to look up the company.  Wow. I had no idea.  I'm defnitely ordering that glorious eye shadow shade.  Again, thanks for sharing all the information.

@Misplaced Parisian  Neiman Marcus sells Jane Iredale.  They have free shipping and free returns.  If you order through Ebates right now they have 10% cash back.  I checked, and they have the color you want.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@Misplaced ParisianYou might want to check your area to see if someone sells "Jane Iredale's" products. I buy mine at my beauty shop.

Trusted Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian I don't have a Jane Iredale retail outlet near me.  I order her products from Dermstore.com.

They have free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  Neiman Marcus sells Jane Iredale.  They have free shipping and free returns.  If you order through Ebates right now they have 10% cash back.  I checked, and they have the color you want.

@NickNack  Thank you!  This is most helpful information.  You are so kind and helpful.  I truly appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway You are a sweetie.  Thank you for mentioning this.  I think the spa connected to the dermatology clinic I use sells make-up.  I will call around.  Love your "beauty shop"...wish I had one.  I have a pixie haristyle and go to Cost Cutters across the street from where I live.  Thank you for your suggestions.  I truly appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

@Quinny Oh thank you!  I order from Dermstore.  Brilliant.  Thank you for telling me. I might try to find some place where I live to see foundation shades.  Otherwise I'll do my best to match what my sister calls "check for a pulse" fair shade.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack@Quinny@VenturaHighway Squeals of glee!  The spa connected to my dermatology clinic sells the Jane Iredale line!  I plan to pop in there this weekend.  Again, many thanks.  Your kindness is inspiring and makes the world a much more beautiful place.  All the best!