Honored Contributor

Re: What Else is Good in Tarte?

The BB Tinted Primer is my all time favorite foundation to date.  Absolutely love it.  I also rec'd a small blush as a Sephora gift and loved that as well.  

I wasn't a big fan of the other foundations because they were too heavy for me and the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara was okay but I like some drugstore more.  

I have rec'd samples of some skincare items and wasn't impressed.   

Honored Contributor

@Harpa , I love their Shape Tape Concealer. 

Honored Contributor

I hope this isn't "bumping up an old thread" since it's a bit recent.  I, too, love Tarte eye shadows.  Has anyone tried their new mascara?  My favorite 2 mascaras are the IT Superhero & Benefit They're Real.  Have any of you used Tarte, IT or Benefit?  If so, how does Tarte compare?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Their eyebrow pencil that came in the last tsv, wow its awesome and stays on all night. So smooth and I love the gel that keeps them in place. 

Trusted Contributor

Love lots of Tarte things but the absolute BEST is their opening act eyelash primer. I have used so many eyelash primers and theirs is the best by far.  Really makes my lashes longer, fuller and healthier. I've been using it for umpteen years now and hope they always carrry it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

I got a free Tarte Maneater Mascara from Ulta for my birthday and it is, to my surprise, wonderful! I’ve been known to toss expensive mascaras that come in kits because I am so picky about them. 

Honored Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

Thanks for letting me know about the primer.  That is one item I do need to order.  I'll try it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the feedback @willdob3.  I'll add it to my wish list.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm currently using Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and I really like it! I also have used and really liked IT mascara.
Honored Contributor

Shape tape concealer--the best!!!!