Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Use For Hair Above The Lip And/Or Peach Fuzz On Face???

On 6/22/2014 colliegirls said:
On 6/22/2014 itsMe said:

I just use a razor. Quick, easy, & cheap!

Me too, no problems, no issues, takes seconds to complete!

Me too, on the chin too.

Honored Contributor

I use a tool that I bought at the Q several years ago by Panasonic. It looks like fat pen and runs on batteries. Has a small blade (will not cut you that is replaceable) that takes the peach fuzz off and I use above my upper lip. Never grows back dark and I use 1 or 2 x a week. It's a great, easy to handle tool.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Bliss wax for all facial hair, including brows.

Super Contributor

I use tweezers for my over 40 weird hairs that grow out of my face. If I have any peach fuzz, I use a razor, which is also supposed to be very good for exfoliating the skin.

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Dublingrl said:

I use tweezers for my over 40 weird hairs that grow out of my face. If I have any peach fuzz, I use a razor, which is also supposed to be very good for exfoliating the skin.

Dublingrl, do you go down with the razor.............or up, against the growth of the hair? TY! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Dublingrl, do you go down with the razor.............or up, against the growth of the hair? TY! Smiley Happy

Irishrose,

I shave down not up. I mainly do this in the summer when the sun hits the blonde fuzz. Makeup application goes on much smoother too. I do use a shave cream when I do this, but you could probably use very sudsy soap. It makes your skin really smooth and clear.

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Irishrose,

I shave down not up. I mainly do this in the summer when the sun hits the blonde fuzz. Makeup application goes on much smoother too. I do use a shave cream when I do this, but you could probably use very sudsy soap. It makes your skin really smooth and clear.

Thanks, Dublingrl! Smiley Happy

Imagine being over 60 and having to learn new "girly" tricks.......{#emotions_dlg.blush} Kiss

Trusted Contributor

On 6/22/2014 gabstoomuch said:

I am using my new mini-epilator that was a TSV recently. That is one of the best purchases I have made recently.

I LOVE IT! It does not hurt (well, the first time you do face peach fuzz, it pinches a tiny bit, but nothing that makes you cry). After that first time, nada. Doesn't hurt at all.

I am on day 10 (TEN) for my legs, and still no need to do it.

It saves SO MUCH time in the shower to not have to shave.

There is something about this new tiny one, be it more tweezers or whatever they did in re-designing it, but it does not hurt like the big old clunky one I bought 5 years ago.

I am with you on the Erace being one of my better purchases!! I got it in the December TSV, so started on my legs then, and now summer legs need to be done MAYBE once a week. As for the face.....it's terrific!!!! The 1st couple times is kinda OUCH pain, but then you know what to expect and it's not bad. Just like the legs, where now you just have to touch up really......I think there is less hair coming back . Someone else said that now it's kinda cool when you do feel a pinch because you know you got a hair. LOL. I am sure it will be back since it has sold out 2 times in both TSV' s. I used to do the razor thing and it was good maybe 1 day until I felt stubble. I would try it if I was you , when it comes back!!

Occasional Contributor

Men's electric razor works great and no pain. It does not grow back thicker or darker. Me and my friends have been doing it for years. I am trying the serious skin care be smooth now since it claims hair free in 6 months.