Super Contributor
On 6/25/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Whatever. I just wish posters would write subject lines that at least hint at the topic.

I'm with you - the least they could do was write OT since this has nothing to do with Beauty.

I have no strong opinion about the OP, by the way, other than that her posts always seem oddly detached. I can understand why others believe she is "just fishing".

Super Contributor
On 6/25/2014 ive been framed said:

Hi! My wedding day fell on my dear aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary and on another dear uncle's birthday. We announced this after all were seated at the reception and surprised them with their own lovely little cakes. That was 26 years ago, and family and friends still remark how wonderful it was for us to do that.

Yes, it was DH's and my wedding but we wanted to show our family and friends that their milestones were still important and not forgotten on that day.

That was wonderful of you to do that!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} At my girlfriend's wedding, she announced that it was my 50th birthday and made me dance with her to it's "raining men". We were the only two on the dance floor. Talk about feeling old - but it was fun. Gail

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~