Honored Contributor

What Did You Use Up This Week? 9/24

Good morning!  @kathie66 is gone again this week.  What did you use up this week?  Let us know what you liked or didn't like or tossed.  Whether you replaced with same or moving on to another product.

I used up 

Paula's Choice Daily Moisturizing Lotion with spf.  This is my go-to and have been using it for years so replaced with same.

Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover.  This was the 4.2 oz size and since I don't wear eye makeup every day it lasted a long time.  I liked it fine but have other eye makeup removers in my stash so opened one of those.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Respected Contributor

Re: What Did You Use Up This Week? 9/24

Good morning, and thank you @JudyL for getting us started.

I used up a tube of Amica Hair Mask. I felt like it didn't do much for my hair. So, that will not be a repurchase for me.

I also used up a tube of Korres Olive Oil Body Cream in Bergamont. I love the Korres Olive Oil line for its moisturizing quality, but I don't care for most of the scents. Bergamont is one of the only scents from the Korres line that I like.

That is all for me this week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL   Thanks for starting this thread.

I had a mascara backup (L'Oreal Voluminous), but when I opened it, it was very dried up. I returned it to CVS,no issue, purchased another one. 

Since back to masks here, sometimes using less makeup and no need to replace anything.

Honored Contributor

Not much for me this week.  I used up a bottle of [re]fresh Vitamin C Serum. I bought a few of them when Costco ran a sale online.  I had one more left, but will go back to Dr. Brenner's once it's used up. 

Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  Supposed to be a beautiful “cool” fall weekend.  I used up:

Paul Mitchell .85 oz skinny smoothing serum.  It was a travel size.  I have other hair finishing products to use up.  I’m repurposing the bottle for a travel size Dr. D hydroshield.

Replaced my shower pouf.  Was getting loose and needed replaced.  I probably don’t replace often enough.  How often do you replace?  

Elf brighten up peel pads.  These were ok, especially for the elf price, but the pads are SO small.  Replaced with a miracle worker 60 pads from the stash.  

Have a a great Weekend!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finishing up a Cetaphil body lotion, to be replaced with same.

@lynnie61 You remind me, next CVS run, I have to pick up a few more puffs, though I do have one more extra left in stash, I like to store a few at a time. I tend to change them every 2ish, maybe into 3rd, months. I do run them through the dish washer every few wks during that time, to disinfect.  I notice the CVS one's get loose faster than the ones I used to get (at Christmas tree store, and sometimes Job Lot...I'm never there lately, CVS more convenient.)

I think that's it for this week!

Happy weekend, all! 🌞

Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! 

Just one thing for me this week: BBW Hibiscus Guava Fresca body lotion 8oz- I actually liked this scent for summer but I'm ready to move onto something more fall-ish. I have several scents here to use, I have a big BBW stash. I need to work thru some of these over the next year or two (yes, I have that much) and then just pick up one or two new ones each season. I shop during the semi annual sales but then I get so many that I can't use them up before I'm ready to move onto something new. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Beauties,

I tossed an old Covergirl Lashblast mascara.  It was dried up.  I think that is it for this week.

I want to know why I keep losing sharpeners for my eye pencils.  Anyone have that problem?

Enjoy the weekend.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used up:

A bottle of CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash. Have to say it's the best wash I have ever used for my dry skin. (Even beat out my beloved Dove Wintercare!)  It's also impossible to find in a big box store, I have to get it on Amazon. It's also impossible to get out of the bottle because it's really thick.

It needs a pump bottle...not that CeraVe is listening! LOL!

Be Well Everyone!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

FINALLY I can post  to this thread Smiley Happy  Used up a bottle of The Ordinary Glycolic Acid.  Haved another to take it's place.  Threw away some perfume samples I didn't care for.