Honored Contributor

What Did You Use Up This Week? 7/30

Didn't see where this was started anywhere so thought I would!

This week I used up an Elemis Peptide4 Eye Recovery Cream.  Have a back up.  I like this a lot.  Its the only eye cream I have ever tried, and I feel as if I've tried so many, that really showed any difference.  It doesn't really help much with puffiness or dark circles but it did make my under eye area look smoother, helped with lines and wrinkles a lot, and my undereye area is moisturized and just looks better.  Anyway, I'll keep using it for now.  As I said, its the only one that has done anything at all.  

So what did you all use up/toss and what did you think of the product?

Respected Contributor

Re: What Did You Use Up This Week? 7/30

Good morning!

Jordana Twist and Shine lip balm in Nude Chic. I loved this and would definitely repurchase. Bought at Walgreens years ago not sure if it's sold anymore.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil - this was fine but wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase. I have other oils to use. 

Lotion with the word "Juice" on it. Can't remember and it's in the garbage. 

Have a good weekend! 

Honored Contributor

I used up:

Wet N Wild Jumbo Stick - full size.  I'm not really sure what this was exactly and I don't think it's sold anymore.  It looked like a fat eyeshadow stick but it was matte white.  I used it lightly under my brows.  I now use the Wet N Wild Brow Highlighter which is more of a light pink shade for just under my brows.   

Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel.  This was a small size that came in a gift set of products.  I've had it a long time as it's not a favorite scent of mine.  It stayed in the camper to be used during camping trips.  I discovered though this is a nice size little plastic bottle so I'm going to refill it with another scent and put it back in the camper.  

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauty Friends,

This week I finished a Perlier Argan and Shea Butter body wash in a tube. I didn't like it because it wasn't creamy and seemed drying. It was cheap and it came with a butter stick. Will not repurchase. I love their Honey Shampoo though.  

@Lipstickdiva I really like the Amazing Grace body wash and have it on Auto Delivery.  I agree about refilling the small bottle. I also found a small pump from my Trader Joe honey handsoap and I have added that to the bottle. 
Have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

Hi friends, I only used up one thing.

Beauty 360 nail polish remover.  (CVS).  Replaced with another.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi Friends,

@JudyL Thank you for starting the thread this week. 

Used up:

Pert Plus Shampoo- DH uses this and has for years, replaced with the same from stash.

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Happy weekend beauties! Thanks for getting this thread started!

This week we used up: Head and Shoulders Green Apple shampoo 13.5oz- hubby used this up

Assured Dandruff shampoo 13.5oz- kids use this knock off from the Dollar Tree and used this up

Suave Almond and Shea Butter conditioner 12.6oz- I used this up and replaced it with another. This is my go to conditioner for years now

Tossed a Flower Blush Bomb in the color "Pinched". I only used this a handfull of times. It was a liquid blush and there was nothing I liked about it. The color barely showed up and it was very "peachy" when I had been looking for something with more pinkish. Plus it felt tacky and didn't dry down well. I had it since last Christmas and never reached for it so I just tossed it. I think next time I buy a blush I will just try a Benefit cheek tint. 

Honored Contributor

I used up the liter bottle of Korres bady wash---finally---cracked open a normal sized bottle of gingerbread man----geez--  that smells amazing!!!!

Respected Contributor

I used up Beauty Bioscience The Quench and replaced with the same.  Tossed an old White Pumpkin Wen conditioner.  Used up a Skinn Olive and Enzyme cleanser and replaced with PTR cleansing gel from my stash.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used up a bar of soap