@janiemay 

Bad week? Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: What Did You Use Up This Week? 5/28

Big Sexy Hair Play Harder Hair Spray

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!

I just used up a couple of staples this week, a tube of Colgate Total toothpaste and a Secret Deodorant 1.7oz. Both were replaced with the same.

My son used up a bottle of dollar tree brand dandruff shampoo. I think he's using Suave right now. 

I feel like I'm SO close on several items, but they are taking weeks to get thru. Hopefully I will have at least one thing to report next week. 

Have a good long weekend everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, Ladies!

Used up an Amara Beauty Retinol Cream last night.  Will open a Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Cream tonight.  This is new to me, an experiment.

Used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest.  Never fear, I will never be without this stuff and always have a new one ready to go!

@JeanLouiseFinch -- I have L'oreal Magic CC Cream on my "buy" list for CVS.  I'm looking forward to trying it.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Korres golden crocus serum----- and threw away Dr Brandt eye cream--waste of time and $$, no results as if there was going to be----Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Good morning, Ladies!

Used up an Amara Beauty Retinol Cream last night.  Will open a Neutrogena Rapid Repair Retinol Cream tonight.  This is new to me, an experiment.

Used up a tube of Gold Bond Neck & Chest.  Never fear, I will never be without this stuff and always have a new one ready to go!

@JeanLouiseFinch -- I have L'oreal Magic CC Cream on my "buy" list for CVS.  I'm looking forward to trying it.  

@tototwo  I sure hope you like it as much as I do.  Just be sure to rub it in all the way so it’s not a white cast laying on top of your skin.  Also, be aware that it’s more liquidy than creamy, so don’t squeeze the tube too hard.  

Valued Contributor

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all!

Used up:

Ellnet hairspray.  I've used several cans of this but recently found Healium aihr spray that I like better and it's about the same price.

Maelove Moonlight retinaldehyde serum.  I like this a lot but it was out of stock so long, I purchased the Mychelle retinaldehyde.  I use Rx tretinoin on my face but it's too strong for my neck.  The retinaldehyde works well (no major miracles but some improvement) and causes no irritation.

O'Keefe's foot cream.  Just okay but I think regular moisturizing cream does just as well.

Benefit Porefessional primer.  This worked fairly well in my oily t zone but I'm back to my tried and true, the original Smashbox primer.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch -- Unfortunately, my CVS didn't have L'oreal's CC Cream, so I bought the e.l.f. Camo CC cream (also recommended on this board).  After I got home, I read the instructions on the e.l.f. CC Cream tube - they state to re-apply the foundation every 2 hours because it contains SPF.  I won't be doing that.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies~

I think I said this in my last post, where I used up a hand cream...I just got to the bottom of 3 more...I think it's a sign of the times...SO much handwashing, (not that I never did before) but my hands need lots of constant cream lately. 

So, I finished a small Gold Bond tube, a mini L'Occitaine, and another I had from the nail salon, from pre-pandemic.

I am getting to the bottom of another Philosophy shower gel from my Holiday 6 pack...the fall apple spice cinnamon. Thought I was going to save it for next fall, but not only don't I want to save anything lately, but also I've been enjoying the fragrance, even this time of year!