Esteemed Contributor

What Brand of Sunscreen Do You Use For Your Face?

[ Edited ]

I have never liked thick, heavy sunscreen on my face, that leaves a white cast, that screams, "SUNSCREEN!"

I have recently discovered a brand that is lightweight, disappears in to the skin, and no whitecast.

It is by Purito, and is called Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++

It is essential oil free, suitable for all skin types, it has organic UV filters, it is calming and moisturizing, it isn't sticky, and there is no white residue.

It is a water based sunscreen formulated with Centella extracts.

It also does not contain any artificial fragrance.

It is coral reef safe, and broad spectrum.

What brand do you use?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Brand of Sunscreen Do You Use For Your Face?

i just bought my teenaged granddaughter First Aid brand sunscreen....she loves it....but i think it's expensive...i'm going to check out what you suggest..

Trusted Contributor

Olay Sun SPF 35

REVLON Photready BB Cream SPF 30

NYDC Chem Free Active Defense SPF 30

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

Hi 

I have oily acne prone skin and I really enjoy the Colorscience sunforgettable total protection face shield  spf 50.its oli free ,fragrance free paraben free,non comedogenic and cruelty free. It's very lightweight no white cast . Now that I'm working from home I just use this but it works great under foundation.  Sunscreen is necessary but it's not always easy to find one compatible with your skin . Great you found one you like 🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid SPF 70. I love it because it's a liquid and that it's easy to apply. Never a white cast and feels light on my skin. Been using it for over a decade. I live at high altitude and the sun here is fierce...so much so that we have 15 to 20% more harmful UV radiation than found at sea level. 

Super Contributor

Clinique SPF 50, mineral sunscreen fluid for face.  It's great but expensive.  A little goes a long way.  Since it is mineral based it is not greasy at all.

Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman SOLE' - before I started using that I used a very thin slick of Zinc Oxide in the form of Desitin for baby rash, (yea, that stuff) it's loaded with good stuff for the skin.

I slicked it on very thinly and it prevented me from getting burnt or tan, and did fabulous things for my skin after I washed it off. 

It's all the Zinc ,vitamin A and D.

Honored Contributor

I use Neutrogena Dry Touch for Faces, walmart.

Honored Contributor

I like  two brands for face.  neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry touch, and Elta MD  Broad Spectrum. They both go on without making you look like a ghost....no white film once it is rubbed in. Both are not greasy either...  I like to use between SPF 45 and SPF 70.  Sometimes I put a 110 SPF on my cheek bones.

Respected Contributor

Neutrogena clear face broad-spectrum SPF 55