Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Beauty Gift Sets do you want this Holiday? Share your Beauty Wish List.

@SilleeMee wrote:

I usually look for Estee Lauder's Holiday Blockbuster but I haven't seen one yet for this year.

Oh here it is! Available at the end of Oct.

Estee-Lauder-Holiday-2017-Blockbuster.jpg

Not a fan of EL makeup but the case is amazing.

Respected Contributor

Re: What Beauty Gift Sets do you want this Holiday? Share your Beauty Wish List.

...anything by Charlotte Tilbury....

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 ~ I just ordered Origins Best of Ginger gift set for my friends birthday.  I love their Ginger Essence line and have been using it for years.  For me, the (ginger) fragrance is intoxicating and I receive compliments each time I have it on, and asked what am I wearing😊  This gift set is going on my wish list for sure! 🎄🎂 (Christmas and/or birthday)🤗

Honored Contributor

If Clinique sells their advent calendar again this year, I’ll buy that for myself. I enjoyed last year’s calendar. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom

My DD LOVES Kat Von D. 

May have to get her that for Christmas. Even though I am already done with her gifts there's always room for one more, right?😉

Honored Contributor

I bought for stocking stuffers for my DIL and a son’s GF the Becca pressed powder highlighter in mini compact form in Opal color. Opal works with many skin tones and both girls are fair. It’s half the price of a full size Becca compact.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@jaxs mom

My DD LOVES Kat Von D. 

May have to get her that for Christmas. Even though I am already done with her gifts there's always room for one more, right?😉

I'm thinking about buying another one too, for a gift. Plus I see there is the metal crush highlighter palette coming out. Saw it on Facebook. No date yet. @BirdieGal

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 ~ I just ordered Origins Best of Ginger gift set for my friends birthday.  I love their Ginger Essence line and have been using it for years.  For me, the (ginger) fragrance is intoxicating and I receive compliments each time I have it on, and asked what am I wearing😊  This gift set is going on my wish list for sure! 🎄🎂 (Christmas and/or birthday)🤗

@AKgirl2  I have never tried their Ginger line.   But I see Macy's does have a Ginger gift set, too. Is this the one you got for your friend?  I would love to try it.

8890052_fpx.jpg

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I bought the ones I wanted for myself already. The Kat Von D Saint & Sinner palette 

kvd_saint_sinner_palette_pretaeloira_1.jpg

holiday-2017_kat-von-d-saint-sinner-palette_001_promo.jpg

saintsinnercloseup.jpg

saintsinnerswatch.jpg

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette.

Desert-Dusk-1.png

@jaxs mom, the best gifts are the ones you buy for yourself! No hard feelings and you know your going to like it. Enjoy your gifts!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2  I have never tried their Ginger line.   But I see Macy's does have a Ginger gift set, too. Is this the one you got for your friend?  I would love to try it.

8890052_fpx.jpg@momoftwo2007 ~ Yes, this is the one.  I purchased it online at Nordstrom's.  If you like the scent of ginger, you'll love this!