Respected Contributor

What BareMinerals 2.0 eyeshadow Palettes Are Either Matt or Satin Finishes

I never bought any of the new pressed eyeshadows but I thought they were all shimmer. Can you tell me which ones are matt and satin finishes? I don't like shimmer. TIA

Super Contributor

Re: What BareMinerals 2.0 eyeshadow Palettes Are Either Matt or Satin Finishes

I'm not sure---I only want matte also and after looking into it I am going for the IT pallette. Paula's Choice looks nice, too.

Regular Contributor

The Escape and The Tempest are both neutrals without shimmer ~ I have these two.

Two that look matte: The Enlightenment and The Nick of Time.

If you look at the options on Bare Escentuals dot com, you can eliminate a lot of options when the description says jeweled (and obviously sparkling, shimmer, sheen), and by looking at the close ups of the picture, as the matte colors appear flat and the shimmery ones tend to have little pinpoints of sparkle showing.

Many of the duos have a more matte pale shade and a dark one with some sparkle, which isn't too obvious upon application, like The Honeymoon Phase, The Cliffhanger, The Vision, and The Showstopper.

The other duos are all much wilder, in my opinion. HTH!

Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 SandyLouWho said:

The Escape and The Tempest are both neutrals without shimmer ~ I have these two.

Two that look matte: The Enlightenment and The Nick of Time.

If you look at the options on Bare Escentuals dot com, you can eliminate a lot of options when the description says jeweled (and obviously sparkling, shimmer, sheen), and by looking at the close ups of the picture, as the matte colors appear flat and the shimmery ones tend to have little pinpoints of sparkle showing.

Many of the duos have a more matte pale shade and a dark one with some sparkle, which isn't too obvious upon application, like The Honeymoon Phase, The Cliffhanger, The Vision, and The Showstopper.

The other duos are all much wilder, in my opinion. HTH!

Thank you so much. I wanted to try BE because of the texture they say is very creamy.Thanks for taking the time to mention all of the shadows. Much appreciated!!

Regular Contributor

You are oh so very welcome! Thank you for replying to my reply.