Super Contributor

What BE Are You Wearing Today? ~ May 16th ~

A few days ago I was talking about the Charmed kit with Love. Seems to me, alls well in the world when I see her wear it. {#emotions_dlg.blush} I know, corny me. I couldn't justify this kit at the time and of course now I wished I'd gotten it. I had however, figured out a dupe for myself which I really do like a whole lot. So with out further ado on this rainey Monday, I give you....

Kikis Charmed Dupe! LOL!

Face: usual, Posh Blush, a touch of True Radiance {for this dreay day}, AOFC FT, THMV

Eyes: PINK primer, Satin Ruffle lash to brow, Whisper on lid thru crease, Nightowl crease to out V-then foiled on out V, Chic Radiance just above eyebone, Plum B&B lined near 360/winged, Starlight tightlined agaist brow bone and under lower lashline, Turn On in V

Lips: after I'm out of my coffee it will be Bavarian Creme & Sprtizer Natural

Just last week I stared with this Chic Radiance idea {for lack of another color right now this seems to be working. It also doesn't have a whole lot of sparkle}. I have big eyes and one day I caught a glance in the mirror of them...hmmm, I don't know if it was the angle or the lighting but they looked SO undefined. So after I finished an eye look last week I went back in and did the Chic Radiance over the eye bone and a little up to the brow and then made my highlight tighter. What a difference I think. More definition on my actual eyes and it just looked a little neater, more refined of an application. Now with no one arond me to tell me otherwise, this is just an opinion but I will be asking the Boutique gals on my next visit.

As always, I wish everyone a BEautiful day{#emotions_dlg.wub}