Respected Contributor

WetnWild Holiday Brush Set for 2018.....

@momoftwo2007 Do you remember when I thought I would find the set from last year in store at a Walgreens near where my son goes to college? Well, I didn’t get them and was really bummed. 

They are back for this year with a color change and a few changes in what brushes are in the set. They are $15 on sale in store or on Walgreens web site. I am glad I got them. Such a great deal. 

I thought I would share. These would be great for younger girls starting in makeup too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: WetnWild Holiday Brush Set for 2018.....

W & W.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal Thanks for posting the photo.  I was curious about ready to Google.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

W & W.jpg

@San Antonio Gal  Thank you for posting! That was a duh moment for me. 🤪

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

W & W.jpg

@San Antonio Gal  Thank you for posting! That was a duh moment for me. 🤪

@wvumountiefan @San Antonio Gal

On first and second look, all I saw was the bottoms which look like screw drivers to me!  Took a while to see the brushes.  

Hope you enjoy!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007Do you remember when I thought I would find the set from last year in store at a Walgreens near where my son goes to college? Well, I didn’t get them and was really bummed. 

They are back for this year with a color change and a few changes in what brushes are in the set. They are $15 on sale in store or on Walgreens web site. I am glad I got them. Such a great deal. 

I thought I would share. These would be great for younger girls starting in makeup too. 

@wvumountiefan  I am glad that you got them!!  I got them last year, and I still use them.  They are not densely packed brushes, which is perfect for when I am going for a natural look.   I might pick up another set this year as gifts.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007Do you remember when I thought I would find the set from last year in store at a Walgreens near where my son goes to college? Well, I didn’t get them and was really bummed. 

@wvumountiefan  I am glad that you got them!!  I got them last year, and I still use them.  They are not densely packed brushes, which is perfect for when I am going for a natural look.   I might pick up another set this year as gifts.

If someone has teenage daughters or granddaughters this would be perfect and affordable. I know I’ll get a lot of use out of most of them. I don’t use a fan brush so I’ll give that away. It’s a great deal. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@wvumountiefan wrote:

If someone has teenage daughters or granddaughters this would be perfect and affordable. I know I’ll get a lot of use out of most of them. I don’t use a fan brush so I’ll give that away. It’s a great deal. 

@wvumountiefan  YES!!  But they are going fast.  My local Walgreens only has one left.  And it is sold out online already.  

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007  I am glad I ordered it early. I saw it posted on Instagram and the first time I looked for it on Walgreens website, it wasn’t showing yet. I had to refresh a couple times and it finally showed up. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007  I am glad I ordered it early. I saw it posted on Instagram and the first time I looked for it on Walgreens website, it wasn’t showing yet. I had to refresh a couple times and it finally showed up. 

@wvumountiefan  Thank you for your post that I was able to get mine for this year!  I had no idea until I saw your post.