Honored Contributor

For some reason I have a negative association with Wet & Wild...don't recall why but I will definitely be looking in to the eyeshadows.

Just as long as it's pigmented and blends well I don't believe one needs to spend a lot of money on color cosmetics...

Right before the holidays I picked up a $2.00 'stocking stuffer' eyeshadow palatte, LA Looks,  8 colors (matte and shimmer) with a purple theme. They work great! $2.00!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

For some reason I have a negative association with Wet & Wild...don't recall why but I will definitely be looking in to the eyeshadows.

Just as long as it's pigmented and blends well I don't believe one needs to spend a lot of money on color cosmetics...

Right before the holidays I picked up a $2.00 'stocking stuffer' eyeshadow palatte, LA Looks,  8 colors (matte and shimmer) with a purple theme. They work great! $2.00!

When I was a teenager this brand was bad. Maybe it was just because it was the 80's and that's what people wore. But they have a lot of good stuff now. 

Valued Contributor

I didn't know Wet and Wild was made in America.  I always thought they were made in China.  I did know they were cruelity free.

Valued Contributor

I had to purchase some makeup for a project and wanted something cheap.  Little did I know that the cheap stuff I found at the drugstore would become some of my favorite eyeshadows.  I have several compacts and use all of them regularaly.  I use them as often or even moreso than my expensive eyeshadows.  

Trusted Contributor
Elf has some good products too. I have a tri shadow palette I really like. It stays on all day. I get it at CVS or Walgreens.
Respected Contributor

I haven't used many of their shadows. I do like the long wear lipsticks, although they are a little drying. I also LOVE their new photo focus foundation. I picked it up earlier this week and have worn it three times with varying primers and powders, and I've had good results. Natural looking and wears well for me. 

Trusted Contributor

WOW!  I'm glad I asked!  You all have convinced me that the small price tag is definitely worth the buy!  I can drop less than $10 and try a few things.  Where/Who/What else will allow me to do that for $10???

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Honored Contributor

After all the recommendations here I picked up an eight color palette yesterday (Coloricon). I came home, took off the shadow I had put on earlier and applied the wet and wild. I even went by their guidelines, i.e brow, crease, definition etc.. it goes on smoothly, excellent pigment, and blends nicely,. I had very little fall out. It took me less than a minute and it was all still there hours later when I took off my makeup for the day. Keep in mind I did not reapply my primer!

Respected Contributor

I have the 8 pan Pedal Pusher eyeshadow palette and it's so good. They recently came out with a new foundation and it's suppose to be camera flash friendly. They say on the website that it was tested using 7 different kinds of flashes. I have worn it about 5-6 times and I really like it. My favorite way to apply it is with a flat top foundation brush that I spritzed with a setting spray. I like the application results better with a brush than a sponge.