Honored Contributor

I've tried other mousse lipsticks and I'm just not a big fan.  The ones I tried were rather drying.  

But then I'm a person who has never met a matte lipstick that isn't drying if I use it a couple of days in a row.  I've tried so many that were touted as being a non-drying matte.  Not true for me. 

Honored Contributor

A year or longer ago a really pretty Almay taupe-ish/cool beige quad eyeshadow showed up on my Amazon page.  Have no idea why since I hadn't purchased makeup on Amazon.  It was really inexpensive and pretty so I bought it.  Trash, pure trash.  No color would transfer from the quad to the applicator.  I scratched the surface, still no color.  Told Amazon it was a fake and they refunded my money.  I first heard about makeup and skincare fakes on A when I discovered The Ordinary.  Plus, the prices are higher on A than at TO's own website.

Honored Contributor

I've been very happy with W and W cosmetics.

Non irritating (for me), easy to apply, etc.

We can order from their website.  They do have occasional sales, etc.

I'm guessing that some large nation-wide pharmacies still have them in stock.  Also, Amazon, WM, etc.,etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i only use burt's bees tinted lip balms....i'm retired....and that's all i need....thrown away too many unused lip products....

Something you still have from 50 years ago? LOL Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri