Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried Wet n Wild's new 'Cloud Pout Marshmallow Lip Mousse'?   (such a long name!!)   I saw these reviewed by beauty influencer on Amazon.  They are getting very good reviews.  I really don't need more lipstick or gloss, but for a few dollars I may need to pick one or more up!  

lip.jpg

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried these, I have a boatload of lipstick and glosses, but I am now interested in several W-n-W (and ELF) eyeshadow palettes on Amazon. I'm like you, for the price it's hard to say no.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch you were supposed to talk me OUT of buying these!  LOL   I need to head to the drug store later this week and will see if they have them.  I could order online, but I like to see the colors in person.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and others, be careful buying makeup on Amazon.  It's one of the products that have a high rate of counterfeit.

Honored Contributor

Lip products are my weakness.  Sounds like it might be other's weakness as well.

Esteemed Contributor

i only use burt's bees tinted lip balms....i'm retired....and that's all i need....thrown away too many unused lip products....

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm thank you!  I didn't realize that!  I don't buy too often from there, but once in a while I can't find things in stock locally.  I just ordered L'Oreals BB Anti-Redness BB cream and just got it today. It's nice to have little treats delivered Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
No one is counterfeiting Wet and Wild. The most expensive item in their line is under $10.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
No one is counterfeiting Wet and Wild. The most expensive item in their line is under $10.

@RollTide2008 people don't only counterfeit expensive products.  I bought counterfeit AmLactin from Amazon.   

Trusted Contributor

They carry these, I saw them on the shelf in WM but I didn't buy it.  The other problem with Ama is all the fake reviews.