Honored Contributor
Cruelty Free & Made in America. While checking YouTube for a new bronzer came across EmilyNoel83 suggested Reserve your Cabana apparently this is iconic. New product Contouring pallette in 'Dulce De Leche. By the way! Thought mention Walgreens has another way to earn reward points with every purchase of makeup! I wasn't aware until SA signed me up. Tonight spent 60.00 with bonus coupon 10.00 off plus 5000 points!! Love Walgreens! Excellent customer service.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Cruelty Free & Made in America. While checking YouTube for a new bronzer came across EmilyNoel83 suggested Reserve your Cabana apparently this is iconic. New product Contouring pallette in 'Dulce De Leche. By the way! Thought mention Walgreens has another way to earn reward points with every purchase of makeup! I wasn't aware until SA signed me up. Tonight spent 60.00 with bonus coupon 10.00 off plus 5000 points!! Love Walgreens! Excellent customer service.

@Sweet_Serenity, I like Reserve your Cabana for the high points of my face for a natural radiance. Dulce de Leche is nice, as well, but I actually prefer the old version. It was slightly cooler, but the new one is still great. 

As for Walgreens, if you have a smartphone, you can download the app and clip coupons to your card on your phone, as well as bonus point offers. Yesterday I spent $35 on beauty/health items and got almost 18000 points! They send emails letting you know about bonus offers, too, and you can show the email to the SA to get them. If you shop smart and buy things when they do bonus points, you can get a lot of rewards dollars. Just a heads up to help you out with that, in case they didn't tell you! 

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, I like Reserve your Cabana for the high points of my face for a natural radiance. Dulce de Leche is nice, as well, but I actually prefer the old version. It was slightly cooler, but the new one is still great. 

As for Walgreens, if you have a smartphone, you can download the app and clip coupons to your card on your phone, as well as bonus point offers. Yesterday I spent $35 on beauty/health items and got almost 18000 points! They send emails letting you know about bonus offers, too, and you can show the email to the SA to get them. If you shop smart and buy things when they do bonus points, you can get a lot of rewards dollars. Just a heads up to help you out with that, in case they didn't tell you! 

Have you tried new obre' blushes? Left the lavender one by mistake! Returning in the morning but. Several shades YouTube. Thanks for sharing!🙋
Respected Contributor

Wish we had a Walgreens - we're stuck with 4 or 5 CVS's - which I absolutelly hate.

Respected Contributor

Wet and Wild has a great setting spray. Costs about 4.99 and there are days I actually prefer it over my MAC Prep Prime & Fix It.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Frequent Contributor

Are they really made in America?  I always thought their products are made in China. I bought a couple of the Catsuit lip glosses from them and I was surprisingly impressed with the quality. 

Respected Contributor

This can't be right can it?  Great products, reasonable prices, no animal testing and from the good old USA?  Love it!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Some of their products might be made in the USA but the products I have from Wet N Wild all say made in China.