Honored Contributor

Re: Wet N Wild PhotoFocus foundation - such a nice finish!

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks for the rec, @Theresa1121   In other brands of more generalized shades, would you consider yourself a light, light-medium, or medium?  I'm usually a light-medium so I'm wondering if your Buff Bisque would be appropriate for me.  Also, how much coverage is there?  Do you apply with fingers or use a beauty sponge or brush?

I would consider myself light-medium but closer to medium if that makes sense. Try the Buff Bisque as it is neutral with no golden or peachy tint going on. The coverage is medium I would say and goes on like velvet. I always save the receipt in the drug store bag and you can return it until you get the color right. I want to try something just a tad darker especially with summer coming. 

I was applying with a foundation brush but find it better with my fingers.

Let us know how you like it. For the price, it goes on sooooo nice.

We just returned from doing some grocery shopping.  My supermarket had this, but in low supply.  People obviously must like it for $4.99.  I was able to get the last Buff Bisque and intend to give it my first test run tomorrow.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks for the rec, @Theresa1121   In other brands of more generalized shades, would you consider yourself a light, light-medium, or medium?  I'm usually a light-medium so I'm wondering if your Buff Bisque would be appropriate for me.  Also, how much coverage is there?  Do you apply with fingers or use a beauty sponge or brush?

I would consider myself light-medium but closer to medium if that makes sense. Try the Buff Bisque as it is neutral with no golden or peachy tint going on. The coverage is medium I would say and goes on like velvet. I always save the receipt in the drug store bag and you can return it until you get the color right. I want to try something just a tad darker especially with summer coming. 

We just returned from doing some grocery shopping.  My supermarket had this, but in low supply.  People obviously must like it for $4.99.  I was able to get the last Buff Bisque and intend to give it my first test run tomorrow.  Thanks!

Wow , $4.99 quite a bargain!.

I just found this color guide on the WetN Wild site.

https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/shade-finder

There are colors listed from other brands and it will tell you what the photo focus shade should be. I used Loreal Color Match N4 and it told me I would be Cream Beige so I am going to pick one up and see how I like it compared to the Buff Bisque. 

Valued Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

There are colors listed from other brands and it will tell you what the photo focus shade should be. I used Loreal Color Match N4 and it told me I would be Cream Beige so I am going to pick one up and see how I like it compared to the Buff Bisque. 

@JeanLouiseFinchI was at Walgreens yesterday and picked up the Cream Beige (which on the bottle says it is a neutral medium). I do like it better than the Buff Bisque, (which on the bottle it is a neutral light/medium) but will keep them both.

I just really like this cheap foundation! Coverage is better than No. 7 and it just feels so nice going on with full coverage without looking or feeling masky.

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Theresa1121 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchI was at Walgreens yesterday and picked up the Cream Beige (which on the bottle says it is a neutral medium). I do like it better than the Buff Bisque, (which on the bottle it is a neutral light/medium) but will keep them both.

I just really like this cheap foundation! Coverage is better than No. 7 and it just feels so nice going on with full coverage without looking or feeling masky.

@Theresa1121  - Yeah, I think I need a different color.  The BB seemed to oxidize a bit.  I'll try the Cream Beige since it's inexpensive but the jury is still out on if I like it.