Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever used this product. It looks interesting to me. It is not a faux tanner. I have tried many brands and didn't like any of them.  I specifically would like it for a little color on my stark white legs. I would go for the neutral radiance. Any opinions out there.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles-

I thought it looked pretty good too until I read reviews of it on Amazon.

A lot said it was like a foundation and did not cover like they said, nor did it last and  it did rub off.

It seemed like it took a lot of time to put on and rub in.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Ok, thanks for taking the time to find that info. I think I will pass. I hate spending money just to try something. I will read the reviews when the Q gets some. Have a good night.

Super Contributor

I love it!  I am 66---have some dark spots--age spots and very light complexion.  It does NOT COVER all, but somehow makes it blend/blur into my skin so not so noticeable.  My friends have all complimented and asked what I used because it looks so natural.  It takes a bit of learning the proper way to apply.  Personally, I had rather use my hand than a mitt with this one.  I have mixed with lotion, but make SURE it is an oil free lotion---lots of them out there at Walmart!  It stays on thru a few baths/showers if you don't scrub!  Plus, it has never transferred to my clothes.  Make sure you let it dry before getting dressed---I usually put on my make-up and then I am ready to dress.  I love it so much I ordered the make-up and equally pleased with that!  I even have a "stash" because I don't want to run out!  

Trusted Contributor

@pietook wrote:

I love it!  I am 66---have some dark spots--age spots and very light complexion.  It does NOT COVER all, but somehow makes it blend/blur into my skin so not so noticeable.  My friends have all complimented and asked what I used because it looks so natural.  It takes a bit of learning the proper way to apply.  Personally, I had rather use my hand than a mitt with this one.  I have mixed with lotion, but make SURE it is an oil free lotion---lots of them out there at Walmart!  It stays on thru a few baths/showers if you don't scrub!  Plus, it has never transferred to my clothes.  Make sure you let it dry before getting dressed---I usually put on my make-up and then I am ready to dress.  I love it so much I ordered the make-up and equally pleased with that!  I even have a "stash" because I don't want to run out!  

Thank you @pietook. Is it difficult to remove? I haven't received mine yet. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Super Contributor

No, not difficult---I use one of those net bath scrubbing things ??? LOL----and when I really want it off, I will apply a bit more pressure.  Start with small amount when applying and then you will get the idea of how much to use.  Also, only do one sectionn at a time--as in forearm---then upper arm etc.  I also, but not always, exfoliate before applying but always let my skini dry thoroughly before applying----Westmore and oil products don't mix too well!  Hope you love it as much as I do!

Occasional Contributor

I love this product.  I keep well stocked on these items.  Does what it says.  And now that I learned to buff lightly after it dries I get no transfer.  Westmore is the bomb.  Will always keep these at the house.  I mix the Natural with the Golden.  Makes everything look so good on.  Beautiful color.l