Contributor

Re: Westmore Body Perfector TSV

Thank you all for the advice,  I'm going to give it a try

Honored Contributor

Boy it can't come fast enough for me. One question: someone said it stays on even in the shower. So can I do a quick soaping in the shower, on my legs, and it will still be on?

Contributor

I've listened to two presentations and they don't say how to remove.  Is it difficult?

Contributor

How does this come off?  I've listened to two presentations and have yet to hear how to remove it.

Honored Contributor

@rhine wrote:

How does this come off?  I've listened to two presentations and have yet to hear how to remove it.

You must use something oily to remove it...baby oil, cold cream?  Also, you must make sure all oil is removed from your skin before applying or it won't adhere.

Respected Contributor

The color was a good match for me but I had ruboff. When I used it, there were no special instructions about not using products with oil in them. Since then, McKenzie has given better instructions. My skin is just too dry to go for a few days without added hydration. This product is not drying but she recommends not using any other body treatments so that it will last for several days. I can't do that. 

Honored Contributor

CLICK ON TO INGREDIENTS.... Terrible chemical laden soup of ingredients.  Not something is want on large portions of my skin!😮

INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene
Glycol, Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer,
Cyclohexasiloxane, Isostearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite,
Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20, Polyethylene, Sodium Choride, Magnesium
Sulfate, Propylene Carbonate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-
Hexanediol, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, o-
Cymen-5-OL, Pentylene Glycol, Yeast Polysaccharides, Tropolone, Lecithin, Alcohol,
Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Retinol.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI
77499).

Information provided by Westmore Beauty LLC.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a product like this might be good for when you need to look good for a short time...like for a photo session, a special event or occasion. But to use it for long periods of time, day after day, for me that would not be something I would be willing to do especially if you're NOT suppose to apply any moisturizer before or after using it. My skin could not tolerate that part of the process.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Boy it can't come fast enough for me. One question: someone said it stays on even in the shower. So can I do a quick soaping in the shower, on my legs, and it will still be on?

@Judaline  Guess you only wash the “important” parts of your body. No thanks for me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline  Guess you only wash the “important” parts of your body. No thanks for me.

@Shanus  LOL. The rep said soap will not remove the product, so you can wash the important and unimportant parts  of your body and it will stay on until you use an oily product to remove it.