Trusted Contributor

Looking to my compadres for expert beauty reviews again..anyone here try the Westmore Beauty three piece eye kit?  Wanted to know in particular the brow product shades - brunette or dark brunette to go with. I have med brown hair but the few inadequate reviews express the brunette as being more like a taupe. Just don't want to make the mistake if the dark brunette is too dark.  Any info you all might have would be great - thank you in advance!

Respected Contributor

I actually just packaged that set up to return. Not because they are bad products, but just because I didn't feel they were worth $50 to me. The  brow product was my favorite of the 3 pieces. I did get brunette & it is a light, ashy shade. Absolutely more of a taupe. It was fine & I loved the way that it filled in my eye brows, that aren't as full & nicely shaped as they used to be. It filled in my brows, wore well add day & had no flaking or smearing. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you dusty1, is your hair color in the mid to darker brunette shade?  If anyone tried the dark brunette your input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Haha. You just reminded me. I bought this months ago before I moved and stuck it somewhere. I'll have to find it and give it a try!

Honored Contributor
I've only tried the mascara but I was not impressed. Wasn't bad per se, just wasn't anything special