Respected Contributor

Westmore Beauty shadow edit concealer

Anyone know when this item will be available again?  I didn't get in on it when it debuted and it's still on waitlist. Am wanting to try it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Westmore Beauty shadow edit concealer

@KKJ 

I believe you can purchase it directly from tem - that's what I did.  Also, ran out of lid primer, so thought I'd try this instead.  It was pretty good.  My MAC shadow grabbed right onto it and I achieved true color of the shadow color and it stayed that way until removed before bed.

Respected Contributor

I did look on their website and didn't see it--must be because it's so new. Also checked ebay and no luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ 

I'd suggest contacting Westmore's customer service. I've found the rep to be very informed and helpful. They can contact you when your product becomes available. This is what I'd previously experienced with another item. I was impressed with the personalized attention and service.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a duo on waitlist now - it was sold out a few nights ago.  I ordered one on eBay.  I loooove it!  I got it today - just tried it and immediately went on waitlist for the duo.  This covered my dark circles like nothing else I've tried.  It's amazing!

It's available on Wesmore's website now too fyi.