Trusted Contributor

Westmore 60 Second Eye Effects Gel

[ Edited ]

Has anyone here tried this QVC product and how did it work for you?

Honored Contributor

Re: Westmore 60 Second Eye Effects Gel

I tried it and didn't care for it.

Honored Contributor

For me, it did absolutely NOTHING.

Packing up to return.

Frequent Contributor

I use it, and it works great for me.  I only use it under the eyes, and the important thing is to follow the directions.  You have to make sure the area you're using it on is clean, so no moisturizer or makeup.  I shake the product and then use a little less than pea size.  Dab and swipe along the under eye.  Once it looks absorbed, I use a fan for 1 minute to help it dry.  There is a bit of a learning curve to know just the perfect amount to use.  It last all day for me, and I make sure to have it on autoship.  It is so much better than Sudden Change.     

Esteemed Contributor

I tried it and it did not work for me. I also noticed an odd scent to it. It did fade but it didn't work for my under eye problem.

Respected Contributor

This sounds a lot like the Genie product here on Q. I use this and have for years and the secret too is just a tiny bit. Most people use way too much then complain that it's too white or flakes off etc. Use it right and it really works. I wouldn't be without it. IMHO only. You have to find what works for you.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like another Genie,. Plexaderm, Instatox,.Sudden Change and Dr Sevinor, all the same, if  they contain silica as the key ingredient. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you everyone, for you experiences and honest opinions.

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't try that, but I got her eye corrector. Didn't help my dark circles atall. Too late to return, but very careful what I buy from her.