Respected Contributor

June use to be Wen month. Gallons were sold at a reduced price. I don't see that on their page, wondering what happened.

Valued Contributor

@panda1234 Gallons have been delayed until September.  To read more about this look to your left go Community Menu>Forums>My Favorite Brand>WEN

Respected Contributor

@mizree wrote:

@panda1234 Gallons have been delayed until September.  To read more about this look to your left go Community Menu>Forums>My Favorite Brand>WEN

@mizree thank you so much. did he say why the delay?

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@mizree wrote:

@panda1234 

Lack of raw materials and supply chain problems.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@mizree wrote:

@panda1234 

Lack of raw materials and supply chain problems.

@geezerette just like everything else today.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a good thing that Chaz has opted to keep the product integrity and delay while trying to source the quality ingredients needed to make his cleansing conditioners. The number of containers required for a special month of gallon cleansing conditioners on QVC must be quite a challenge, but customers would be very disappointed if something had to be changed in the formulas for the gallons for the sake of having the special in June.     

Honored Contributor

Also, the gallons have to be at QVC quite a long time before they go on sale there.  I forget exactly, but it was something like a couple of months beforehand.  Add in the time it takes to receive the ingredients and what time it requires for manufacturing.  That was a while ago when many places were having the same problems.