Honored Contributor

Wen - which are your favorite scents?

I thought it would be fun to share which Wen scents we like the most (and least). I've also put up a second thread to rate the CC formulas.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - which are your favorite scents?

---

Wen Abbreviations for Scents - from Wen Abbreviations Glossary (post #2)

--

613 - 613

CA - Cucumber Aloe

BGT - Bamboo Green Tea

FAS - Fall Apple Spice

FGP - Fall Ginger Pumpkin

FIG - Fig

LAV - Lavender

POM - Pomegranate

SAM - Sweet Almond Mint

SGGT - Spring Gardenia Green Tea

SHP - Summer Honey Peach

SMC - Summer Mango Coconut

SOB - Spring Orange Blossom

TT - Tea Tree

WCM - Winter Cranberry Mint

WKA (or Apple) - Apple

WKSB (or Strawberry-Banana) - Strawberry-Banana

WKW (or Watermelon) - Watermelon

WVM - Winter Vanilla Mint

The Wen scents I like the most (starting with my favorite scent):

1) Lavender (LAV)

2) Spring Orange Blossom (SOB)

3) Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT)

4) 613

5) Bamboo Green Tea (BGT)

6) Sweet Almond Mint (SAM)

7) Fall Apple Spice (FAS)

8) Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP)

9) Summer Mango Coconut (SMC)

10) Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM)

11) Winter Vanilla Mint (WVM)

__

Scents that I don't mind:

12) Tea Tree (TT)

13) Fig (FIG)

__

The scent I don't like:

14) Cucumber Aloe (CA)

__

The scent I can barely bring myself to use:

15) Pomegranate (POM)

__

Note: I still haven't tried the three Kids CCs (Apple (WKA), Watermelon (WKW), & Strawberry-Banana (WKSB)).

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Fun!!

My top three.

1. SMC

2. WCM

3. FGP

These are ones I like, they're about even.

POM, WKA, SAM, TT, BGT (used to not like it, it's grown on me)

Not fond of FAS but I think it smells way better mixed with FGP which is how I like to use it. Not enough apple, too much maple for me. It's ok though. But I have less issues with the RTM and oil than the CC.

Also I have tried SAM CC but don't use it due to the wheat. I do use the fragrance in stylers though. Also I haven't used TT CC for the same reason, but like the fragrance of the oil, but I've used other TT products in the past. 613 was ok fragrance wise, and I seem to remember liking Fig. I don't use any of them though due to ingredients issues. The ones listed are what I use on a regular basis.

Super Contributor

Fun!!

My top fav for fagrance is Lav, second tied for TT/fig. Like all the core scents, have just slathered myself in Lav bcl and RTM.

Can't speak to the seasonals since I can't use them, but I'm not overly fond of floral or foodie scents.

Valued Contributor

My favorite scents are SOB, POM, FAS and SMC - Love them! I like all the others except CA. I can tolerate it in the cc, but the oil is horrendous. Then again, I haven't tried the CA oil since Chaz reformulated it, so maybe I'd like it better now. The one that came with the set I bought off his website several years ago was so bad I threw it out.

Looking forward to the SHP!

Super Contributor

#1 - SOB--that scent knocks everything else out of the park!

#2 - 613 - lovely!

#3 - Fig--I like the earthiness.

I also didn't mind TT or FAS at all.

Frequent Contributor

BGT

WVM

SAM

Esteemed Contributor

Fun thread Bebe, my favorite all time is WVM, followed by FAS which was a total surprise to me , it replaced my love of FGP. And of course I love 613. I'm also loving the SOB and BGT. I love POM too but I use it mainly in the RTM. I like the scent of CA but my hair doesn't like it so I use the oil. I liked WCM too. I guess I could say I Love and like all the scents , I really don't hate any of the scents. Recently, I pulled out a bottle of SMC oil that I put on while I was Spring cleaning, the house smelled so good and I thought it was from all the cleaning I was doing forgetting I had the oil on my head. Lol
Honored Contributor

This thread is going to be really off-putting to new Wenners if we only use acronyms and not full names. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

My favorite scents are Sweet Almond Mint, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, and Spring Gardenia Green Tea.

My least favorites are Fall Apple Spice, Cucumber Aloe, and Summer Mango Coconut.

Respected Contributor

Not a Wenner, but stopped by to comment on the thread title & to see what posters were listing. First, the thread title: thanks for calling them scents & not flavors. Every time I see somebody referring to "flavors" I visualize them drinking from the bottles of Wen.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Second, you Wenners have your own language, with all those abbreviations!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}