Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - which are your favorite scents?

Scent only? Not considering performance? WVM, SMC, Kids apple and BGT are my favorites. Least favorite scent, Fig and Lav hands down. Both of them have a horrible medicinal smell to my nose. The Fig is like cherry cough syrup and the the Lavender is just horrible with the menthol and the witch hazel it just kills the floral scent for me.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 5/1/2014 redtabby said:

My favorite scents are lavender, vanilla winter mint, and fall ginger pumpkin. However, those are not my favorite formulas, they are not good for my hair. My favorite formulas are tea tree and fig, that combo is heavenly on my hair.

I'm in the same boat! I use Fig and Tea Tree because my hair loves them, but they're not my favorite scents. I do buy the other things in the scents I love, though. I have the replenishing treatment mists (RTM), oils, and remoist in Sweet Almond Mint and the RTM and oils in several seasonal scents.

Add me to the list of those that use TT and Fig because they work but I don't like the smell of them.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

On 5/3/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 5/1/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 5/1/2014 redtabby said:

My favorite scents are lavender, vanilla winter mint, and fall ginger pumpkin. However, those are not my favorite formulas, they are not good for my hair. My favorite formulas are tea tree and fig, that combo is heavenly on my hair.

I'm in the same boat! I use Fig and Tea Tree because my hair loves them, but they're not my favorite scents. I do buy the other things in the scents I love, though. I have the replenishing treatment mists (RTM), oils, and remoist in Sweet Almond Mint and the RTM and oils in several seasonal scents.

Add me to the list of those that use TT and Fig because they work but I don't like the smell of them.

Looks like I'm in good company. If a cc smells really good, it usually doesn't work for me but the scent ,of TT and Fig, doesn't really bother me.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Super Contributor

Love the LAV, addicted to lavendar smells. Only tried 613 , fig and pomegranate because of special pricing. 613 smells nice but nothing special. Fig is just okay and POM is disgusting! Even tho' my hair is dry, I'm sticking to LAV CC and oil, and the serum which I adore...
Respected Contributor

I am fairly new to Wen so haven't tried a lot of the scents:

My favorites in order: Pomegranate, Cranberry Mint, Sweet Almond Mint, Summer Mango Coconut. Still haven't tried the new spring orange blossom but I did buy it. One of the first TSV's that I bought was the fall apple spice and I order the lavender. I didn't like the fall apple spice at all and gave it to a friend. I didn't really care for the lavender but did use it but I found it very drying. I will have to try some of the other scents when I get a chance but I have a good supply of products that I haven't used yet. I probably won't order the new summer scent since I wouldn't be able to use it for a while.

New Contributor

#1 - Fall Ginger Pumpkin - PLEASE bring this back!!! I have 1 bottle of mist that I just can't bring myself to use!

#2 - Winter Vanilla Mint - Actually smells like chocolate mint to me! Love it!!!

#3 - Spring Orange Blossom

Can't wait to try the Honey Peach!!!