Regular Contributor

Wen user now using hair clip ons

I am a young and active 64 year old that has discovered the ease of wearing Toni Brattin's clip on hair pieces. I tried a few others , but she seems to offer the best color selection and a variety of pieces. Although a faithful Wen user of 3 years my hair looks NOTHING like his models. It is thin and even with product only looks good the first day after blow drying and spending a half hour styling. The process was too drying for my hair. I let my hair grow to shoulder length just so I coul put it up in a clip. I tried Chi hot rollers and hot styler. Neither would help hold curl to my hair. Thus began my search for REALISTIC clip ons I like the two I got from Toni. I was wondering if anyone has any other sources? Or any products / tools that really work on thin hair ??? I do color treat my hair but only about every 4 months.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen user now using hair clip ons

I am not sure what kind of reccomendation you are looking for but I have fine hair and suave has a texturing spreay in their sea mineral line that I was told it will help your hair hold a style.  I never tried it but it smells great.

Also suave professionals has a very effective volume blow dry spray that most targets or walmarts should carry also on the easy pay day I purchased the Alterna heat protectant and it makes my fine hair feel thicker. 

Now I am not trying to upset any WEN people but I find the Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioners to be quite wonderful. Even tho I have fine hair I like the medium hair formula.  It conditions well but not heavy. Its lighter and easy to rinse out and cleans the scalp.  Again I am not trying to get the wen people mad. i am only giving my experience. I do realize everyones needs are different