Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen to wash your face?? Anyone tried.....

YES!! And I find the FIG BCC to be a great eye makeup remover as it doesn't have the menthol in it, or at least not nearly as much. I have one of those little Goop Tubes or whatever they're called and I keep BCC in it to use just as eye makeup remover. That little thing is great for traveling with the BCC and it's more than I need for a week. (I take separate tubes for hair CC.) I just gently rub a small amount into each eye area. I often use the BCC or the CC to wash my face too Smiley Wink

Disclaimer - I don't normally use waterproof makeup but most mascaras don't come off easily IMO. I love IT's Tightliner (not waterproof) and the BCC takes it off. My foundation is usually IT as well.

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

"I don't normally use waterproof makeup but most mascaras don't come off easily"

This is a key for me - a mascara that is NOT waterproofed, I don't like taking it off with difficulty of with special makeup removers. Just with a normal cleanser I am using at the time.

I choose mascara that does not crumble on my face during the day, but also the one that comes off easier. Right now I am using Tarte, but I also have a Lancome kit coming with good mascara in it.

Contributor

I wash my face with Wen all the time. I noticed how smooth my skin was after cleansing. Try the pomegranate, or the wen kids since don't have menthol in it.

Contributor

I use 613 CC to cleanse my face every day and the 613 NBT as my facial moisturizer morning and night!!! My hair doesn't like 613 but my skin sure does.
Frequent Contributor

I've been using the seasonals on my face the last week or so and it definitely seems to help with moisuture (and doesn't clog pores).  I hadn't even thought about using 613 but that's a great idea!  I love the scent but my hair doesn't love 613... using on my skin is a great option!

Esteemed Contributor

Chaz may have made this comment before, but this past weekend was the first time I've heard him mention using WEN as a facial cleanser.  I decided to give it a try and chose Tea Tree because I felt the 613 and Fig I have might be to rich for my oily acne prone skin.  I was impressed with how my skin felt afterward and will see where this leads me.  I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to get the most from less products, so this will be a good experiment.  I used Lancome Bi-facil to remove my eye makeup.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, so far I've only used the 613, and SHP, CC on my face. Does not remove my eye make well.

I use the 613 oil and replenish mist, followed up with 613 skin trmt. My face likes them.

I've also used the FTPear oil and RMist  followed by 613 cream.

I will be trying the SHP oil and replenishing mist soon as the mist gets here...and will use the 613 skin trmt. with all of them !

~love hard~play hard~be kind~

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Contributor

I had a senior moment (I'm only 56) & completly forgot to put sunscreen on my face before a fishing trip. It was a no makeup day & I totally spaced...getting out the door @ 5:30 am addled my brain, Needless to say my face was so burned there was no way I could handle my normal glycolic & purity cleansers.....the 613 was so soothing to my face, neck and shoulders. I used it as a mask and cleanser for 3 days & the results were amazing. I didn't even peel. I was very surprised I didn't break out either. I now use it evenings with my fav moisturizers & wake up to nourished skin.

Respected Contributor

I use Wen to cleanse my face as I wash my hair and also when my bottle is getting low, I finish it up by using a facial cleanser. Leaves my skin very smooth and it does remove makeup.