Super Contributor

I am so impressed with 4 OTOs being offered. That seemed like a major deal for the one with mousse but I was good and only ordered the WWC 3-pc which was exactly what I was hoping for.

It was fun being online as the TSV was winding down and the prospect of an OTO grew. While we speculated, godfreak managed to post (twice LOL) that it would be the 3-pc so some of us were very happy but when "the" OTO went live it was 3 OTOs {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I guess Dooters held his carrots close to his chest or maybe even he was surprised.

Respected Contributor

I only ordered the WWC 3 piece kit. I really wanted the wen's kids but really couldn't justify ordering anything else this visit. I wasn't planning on ordering anything else but couldn't resist the 3 piece kit at the OTO price. I just checked and it is available on waislist only. I am not surprised that it was so popular. I wanted to order the 3 winter cleansing conditioners if a kit is ever offered but may not since I really don't need anything else. I wanted to try WVM but may never get a chance to try it. I have a large supply of new cc's with the december tsv, extra ftp, and extra wwc that I just ordered. My current stash will last me for quite a while.

Frequent Contributor
On 12/7/2014 susan25 said:

I only ordered the WWC 3 piece kit. I really wanted the wen's kids but really couldn't justify ordering anything else this visit. I wasn't planning on ordering anything else but couldn't resist the 3 piece kit at the OTO price. I just checked and it is available on waislist only. I am not surprised that it was so popular. I wanted to order the 3 winter cleansing conditioners if a kit is ever offered but may not since I really don't need anything else. I wanted to try WVM but may never get a chance to try it. I have a large supply of new cc's with the december tsv, extra ftp, and extra wwc that I just ordered. My current stash will last me for quite a while.

I resisted the TSV because I just went thru my stash and found I had plenty of product, but then when I saw it was ez pay day I ordered the 32 oz WWC, and then I finally broke completely down with the OTO and ordered two of the 3 pc WWC along with the WWC oil and the WWC replenishment mist duo, and also thought I would try the 613 body cream.
Respected Contributor
On 12/7/2014 dkg0128 said:
On 12/7/2014 susan25 said:

I resisted the TSV because I just went thru my stash and found I had plenty of product, but then when I saw it was ez pay day I ordered the 32 oz WWC, and then I finally broke completely down with the OTO and ordered two of the 3 pc WWC along with the WWC oil and the WWC replenishment mist duo, and also thought I would try the 613 body cream.

It is difficult to resist ordering Wen when they have such good deals. I really have to try not to order anything else for the next couple of months.

Valued Contributor
I think I have to stop saying I'm not ordering anything during the shows. I gave in and could not pass on one of them. Oh well. Smiley Happy.
Formally NewtoWen
Super Contributor

What?! So upset...I just now saw this (busy weekend and couldn't get on the computer)...I didn't receive any text like I'm supposed to about the OTO's!! I got one for a philosophy OTO, but not one for WEN! And these are OTO's I would have purchased too. I have the QVC mobile app...definitely would have put it to good use! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney